Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:47:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid Work[PROFIT SHARE] Looking for 2D Artist/Animator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PROFIT SHARE] Looking for 2D Artist/Animator  (Read 939 times)
skriverj
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2013, 12:38:00 PM »

Hello, my name is Brandon Brown and I am a Founder of a new Indie Game company, Forbidden Gravity. We have an excellent team put together and are working on our first project, an open world 2.5D Action Adventure RPG with a focus on manipulation of the elements using alchemy. We currently have an opening for an artist and animator. We currently have one artist, whose main focus is environment assets. We have a pre-prototype put together and are getting ever closer to a full prototype. However to move past prototype stages we need an artist/animator for our character and enemies. We cannot offer payment right away, however it is profit share, so the artist will receive a percentage of the profits, negotiated further via interview.

If you join our team we will require that a Services Agreement as well as a Non-Disclosure Agreement be signed and sent back to us before full access to conversations with the team as well as access to any and all assets is granted.

A few other requirements must be met as well:

- Must be responsible and have good communication abilities
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Must possess at least intermediate to expert art/animation abilities
- Must have a mature attitude towards others
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must have a relatively open schedule (Availability must be moderate to high)

If this at all interests you, please do not hesitate to contact myself, or my Co-Founder via email.

Brandon Brown: [email protected]

Shawn Huebner: [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic