Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411579 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 03:16:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for programmer and more for story-driven adventure game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for programmer and more for story-driven adventure game  (Read 1567 times)
denzgd
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: May 13, 2013, 09:57:20 PM »

The last few days, in my free time:

Hello!

I'm trying to put together a small team to make a side scrolling adventure game for PC. In particular, I absolutely need a programmer. [Programmer found]

The game, currently titled Melyzentrum, is about a girl missing her heart, who sets out to find it. The story is in its early stages, really more outlined than written, but my intention is to make it rather dark.

There will be no enemies in the game, but many NPCs, with character interaction being a large part of the game.

I've put up a blog with a bit of information on the project, with more to come, at http://melyzentrum.tumblr.com

And even if you aren't a programmer, if you have a particularly useful skill that you'd like to offer, feel free to send me a message - anything to make this game the best it can be.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:29:43 PM by denzgd » Logged

wccrawford
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 03:47:11 AM »

Wow, so many good collab projects this last week!  I'm already booked up for quite a while, but this sounds amazing.   I hope you find the programmer you need!
SterlingDee
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 03:00:50 PM »

interesting. That looks like a Fez tree Wink Nice to see some adventure games in development.

Motion Logic Studios
2D & 3D Art - AAA Experience, Indie-Friendly Prices
Feel free to email me or connect with me on twitter!
denzgd
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 10:32:05 PM »

Fez is quite an inspiration, among many other indie games, when it comes to developing my own. Although, I didn't quite have it in mind while putting together that sketch. For whatever reason, the finished sketch reminded me of Samurai Jack. I put up an unfinished piece of digital art to help show how it's going to look in-game.

wccrawford
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 03:04:12 AM »

The branches are very Samurai Jack, but I don't feel it from the rest of it.  Man, that was a good show.
F8_Sean
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 07:47:01 AM »

Not sure if my skillset is what you need, but PM sent.

I like programming odd things. If you're looking to collaborate on something C#/XNA/MonoGame/PSM, hit me up!

Blog | Portfolio | Twitter
djpaul1963
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 11:33:23 PM »

I sent you a PM a week ago, you got it?

Everything can be done but I don't know how
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic