Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:31:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkWindows DirectX 2D programmer looking for a team/artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Windows DirectX 2D programmer looking for a team/artist  (Read 864 times)
zenger
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 29, 2013, 03:43:33 AM »

Hi, I'm looking for a team/artist that wants to make a 2D Game on Windows and needs a programmer. I was thinking of a Point and Click Adventure, a FMV game, an Adventure/RPG in a streaming 2D world or a Myst Like (panorama) game but I'm may be open to other suggestions

Please allow me to tell you a little about myself:

BIO

I've been working on computing for more than 14 years, and altough I've never worked as a programmer in a profesional way (I've worked mostly in support), I've been programming for hobby for more than 17 years, but as I say, in an amateur way, just because I love it, I love to create things

Anyway, I've programming in DirectX (2D) using C for many years, also, I've made many operating system utilities for quite a long time too.

I'm kind of specific, I'm kind of C/ASSEMBLER kind of guy, and I only use DirectX, not other libraries. I'm also a 2D guy, I used to develop in DirectX using DirectDraw (2D), but after a few years I changed and I started to develop in 2D but using 3D code, but It's still 2D, not 3D.

I'm looking for a project in which the story is a very important part, this is important I'm afraid, I can't involve in a game that doesn't have a strong story, It doesn't motivate me I'm afraid.

EXPECTED COMPENSATION

NONE if the game is going to be free, and, if It's going to be a commercial game, We could talk about compensation.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I was looking for a team that wants to make a 2D Game for Windows and needs a programmer. I was thinking of a Point and Click Adventure, a FMV game, an Adventure/RPG in a streaming 2D world or a Myst Like (panorama) game but I'm may be open to other suggestions. I program in C/DirectX (not XNA), so the game would only work on Windows

I'm kind of a lone wolf in programming (not in other things ), so I'd like to do all the coding for the project

WEBPAGE

There You can download or watch videos of some tests I made some time ago.

http://zenger.heliohost.org/

CONTACT

if You are interested, please send me an e-mail (the mail address is at the bottom of my webpage) or send me a Private Message.

Well, that's all , Thanks for reading  Grin Grin

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic