Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58432 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 09:06:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsPatent Blaster: House Update
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Patent Blaster: House Update  (Read 1476 times)
Zarkonnen
Level 1

Games! Kittens! Wine!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 30, 2013, 03:52:31 AM »

Trailer:

Demo Download

I recently made a small game called Patent Blaster. It's a surreal pixely sidescrolling shooter inspired by the awfulness of patent illustrations and the patent system as a whole.

I've now made a major update which adds a whole bunch of dubious interior design to the previously rather barren environment of the game. Beyond that, I've also rewritten the physics to be more stable, re-balanced the power and difficulty levels, and added a bunch more powers and weapon types. Most importantly, with so many things around just waiting to spill or explode, you can really use the environment to your advantage. I've also included a simple editor to make your own levels with.

Please give the demo a try, and let me know what you think.

sega
Genesis
Level 2

I superdig

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 10:32:12 AM »

I haven't played this since I'm at work, but I watched your video. I really love your stylistic decisions here. The blessings/cursings of both yourself and enemies, the enemies forming out of the gibs of formerly alive enemies, all the weird effects. It's a lot of fun to experience, though again I haven't played it yet.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic