Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 07:45:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkProgrammers creating a new home! (New Team/Game)[Future Profit Share]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmers creating a new home! (New Team/Game)[Future Profit Share]  (Read 1267 times)
advsnoob
Level 0

C10 Studio: Lead Programmer

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2013, 08:04:00 PM »

Hi everyone!

First off let me introduce myself since this is my first post on here.

My name is Mike, and I am a 20 year old programmer currently living in California. I started programming since the 3rd grade and over the years learned many new programming languages that include C#. Speaking of C#, this is the language our (C10 Studio) new horror game is using. My friend and I are creating our very own game studio to create some of our ideas we had growing in our minds for a while now.

The problem is my friend and I are both programmers who know how to use and work with Unity3D, but that's the thing. We only know how to program. We can model or create textures, music, or create a smooth nice looking level. But we sure can program!

Here's the thing, we are looking for a small number of people (About 3 or 4) to join us in this journey. We are both currently working on the backbones for our new horror game that we are working on and need some new team members. Now this isn't a paid job since the game is going to be free to play and consist of about 4-5 hours of game play (for now).

Currently looking for:
Stikethrough means Found.

-1xUnity3D Level Designer
-1xScript/Story Writer
-?xVoice acting (Main character *Male*/Misc voices *Male/Female*)
-1xSound designer(Music/Sound Effects)
-1x3D Modeler/Texture
-1xConcept Artist

If you guys have any questions please feel free to message me your skype information and I will be more that happy to add you. You can of course post your questions here, and or some of your work.

Can't wait to talk to some of you and thanks for reading.

-Mike C.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 07:20:30 AM by advsnoob » Logged
FaderCreep
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 08:58:47 AM »

Composer here, if you're still looking.

https://soundcloud.com/fadercreep
advsnoob
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 11:48:16 AM »

Composer here, if you're still looking.

https://soundcloud.com/fadercreep

We currently have someone to do music right now, but we are still looking for someone who can create sound effects. Is this something you could possibly do?
advsnoob
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 05:21:46 PM »

BUMP: We are still looking for new members, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
King Tetiro
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 05:28:33 AM »

Hi there, I'm interested in the Writer and Concept Artist roles.

Are there any requirements for these roles?
advsnoob
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 07:18:59 AM »

Hi there, I'm interested in the Writer and Concept Artist roles.

Are there any requirements for these roles?

If you wish to be paid there are some requirements, but if you just wish to build up your portfolio then no there isn't how ever if you are a hard worker and bring some good content to the plate you will be given some profit share.

I sent you a PM with my skype info, add me and we can talk further into this Smiley
advsnoob
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 07:23:49 AM »

We are still in need of some voice actors, one of which is very important into the game which I won't go into much details here, that voice would have to be male as well. So if you have a strong voice feel free to contact me on here.

As for the other voices we need a women along with some other misc voices.

One other big thing that would help is a level designer who can use unity. As of right now the 3D modeler and I are working on the levels and we would love to have someone to be dedicated on level design. This would allow us to focus on our main tasks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic