Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 05:34:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking For 2D Arist/Animator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking For 2D Arist/Animator  (Read 770 times)
thejavacoder
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2013, 09:39:11 PM »

I am currently working on a 2D Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk sandbox MMO with my friend who is doing audio. I am handling programming, and we are looking for an artist who can handle all of the necessary game art and animations. You would need to be proficient in all types of art, environment, characters, weapons, etc, and proficient with the sci-fi/cyberpunk style of art that the game requires. If you are not familiar with cyberpunk, google it and click images to view some great examples of the sub-genre. We would also need you to be on and working for at least an hour a day, with the exception of school, homework, holidays, emergencies, etc. Upon joining, if the game is successful and you put in the work required you will be paid when the game makes money but until then it is an unpaid position. If you are interested or want more details on the project, please contact me through email at [email protected] or add me on skype at awesome.god.12321
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic