In Torment: The Case of the Drawing Girl
Website:www.worldofguert.com/In_TormentTIGS DevlogTIGS Build DownloadFeatures
- New Story generated every time you start a new game
- Inspect, gather clues and solve the case
- Hidden special objects in the base room
- Puzzles based on scratching drawings
- "Pop-up book"-like interaction with drawings
- Deep Interrogation system: Different tones and topics result in different ways depending on the mood of the subject.
Hey folks! I'm about to put the final touches to my latest game and I'd like to get some feedback from TIGS. This game is a freeware, horror/detective game where you must solve the case of the Drawing Girl. After witnessing an horrible event, a girl stopped talking and drew pictures of what she saw. You then enter her nightmarish pictures and clues you gather to find out what happened.
One of the game's most original feature is its Interview system, which allows you to select a topic and a tone when asking questions. Depending on the mood of the subject, different reactions and answers are given. This system allows you to use Interrogation techniques to get the information you want.
Every time you start a new game, a new story is generated using the same actors and setting.
Well enough chit-chat, just download the game and give it a try!
Hope you enjoy it!