Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 01:46:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkProgrammer looking for artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking for artist  (Read 1820 times)
Charybdis
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: June 12, 2013, 01:14:10 AM »

Hi there
I am an experienced game developer and I am looking to team up with a highly skilled artist. I have worked as a programmer in the games industry for over a decade on 2D and 3D projects, large and small. I have skills in all aspects of game development.

Recently I made and released a number of small games in my spare time, but it's so hard having to do everything by myself. So I am looking for an top-notch artist so that I can concentrate on programming and expand the scale of my projects.

Also, while I am comfortable with the development side of things, I am hopeless at the social/marketing/business side of things so I am looking for someone with skills in those areas too.

While I have lots of ideas for games I want to make, I am flexible about such things and will gladly consider your ideas. I hope we can make a game we both feel passionate about and share in the actual design of the game. I am just as happy making a retro pixel platformer as I am making gorgeous 3D engines, so as long as your are talented, I don't mind what style/genre/number of dimensions.

This is not a work-for-hire offer. I am specifically looking for a partner. I have my own mature, home-grown engine which allows me to work very quickly so I expect to have a game out in a few months.

Here are some videos of some of my games and personal projects:

youtube
youtube

So there you are. I know there are very talented artists out there and I hope I can find one who is honest, disciplined and most of all, passionate about game developement.

If you are interested, please send me a PM with a link to your portfolio and maybe tell me about what kind of games you like to play, and what kind you would like to make.

Cheers  Beer!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic