Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 06:30:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingZenzizenzic - published by Adult Swim Games
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Zenzizenzic - published by Adult Swim Games  (Read 9710 times)
ruudk
Level 0

Dev on Sinner's Sorrow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2014, 04:36:33 AM »

Good news!

Zenzizenzic is going to be published by Adult Swim Games! And this is very, very exciting because we can now do what was not possible before: making Macro, the rogue-like open world variant of Zenzizenzic, a reality. Also, with the support of Adult Swim Games the game will come to Steam.

Macro was a stretch goal during the Kickstarter campaign and unfortunately we did not reach that stretch goal. But! Adult Swim Games saw the potential in Zenzizenzic and Macro after the Kickstarter had successfully attained its core goal and they reached out with an offer to publish Zenzizenzic and Macro! After a bit of back and forth we finalized the deal just last week and we are now already busy working together to bring the game to new heights (such as a Steam release!).

However, Zenzizenzic and Macro will be now combined in a single release aimed at June 2015 next year. There are multiple reasons for this decision, such as to avoid confusion, to prevent doing a double promotional campaign (which would be very costly) and to make a single, very strong release.

It has been quite a journey already, but things are getting more and more exciting still!

Also, I whipped up a newsletter form, for if you want to be sure you stay up to date and also have a chance to get a beta key (the same list is used)!

Again thank you all for the support. Without it Zenzizenzic wouldn't be where it is right now!

Developing Sinner's Sorrow, a 2D action adventure game.
ryansumo
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2014, 06:50:59 PM »

This may be totally unfair but the cover image (cool pilot in B/W) really excited me and the in-game graphics sort of disappointed.  There's a bit of dissonance between the two that caught me off guard.

ruudk
Level 0

Dev on Sinner's Sorrow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2014, 04:26:15 AM »

This may be totally unfair but the cover image (cool pilot in B/W) really excited me and the in-game graphics sort of disappointed.  There's a bit of dissonance between the two that caught me off guard.
I can see where you are coming from, for sure! To me the dissonance kind of gives it its charm, but well, it's a subjective matter.

Quick update! There is a new demo available over at ZenzizenzicGame.com. You can choose between Windows, Mac or Linux, so pick your poison!

Of course, as is with demo’s, it is a limited version. If you want to have a chance to get full beta access, sign up for the newsletter as I will occasionally send out beta keys for the entire game to a random number of newsletter subscribers!

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Cheers,
Ruud

Developing Sinner's Sorrow, a 2D action adventure game.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic