Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411979 Posts in 69438 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: Fuimus

June 15, 2024, 10:54:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[Score.] Musicworks
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Score.] Musicworks  (Read 543 times)
Muuurgh
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2013, 11:19:49 AM »

Greetings, fellow TIGSource Forum-goers!

My name is Gregory Weaver and I am a video game music composer based out of Arlington, VA.

Quick Hits
The Website: Here you will find my portfolio, my blog, and a bunch of stuff about me and my music.

The Demo Reel: My 2013 Demo via SoundCloud. The first track is a sampler of all of the other tracks on the demo, in case you're short on time.

The Music
While my background lies mainly in jazz, you will find that I am able to write for most any genre. I have played saxophone professionally for about ten years, and I formally studied jazz and composition at the University of Virginia, where I earned a B.A. in Music. My work reflects my experienced past as both a performer and as a serious student of the art of music.

My compositions are driven by a three-point philosophy:

- I write video game music to help developers make their games into complete works of art. Video games have limitless potential as an art form, but that potential can only be realized if all facets of the games are artful.

- I write video game music for both gamers and musicians alike. I strive not only to enhance gamers’ experiences through playing to my music, but also to create thoughtful, original music that would be of interest to my fellow musicians.

- I write video game music to ensure that the magic of yesterday’s game music is not lost. Some of my most beloved musical memories stem from the shrewd melodies of classic game composers. My music aims to latch onto that magic and bring it into more modern contexts to meet today’s demands.

The Business
You will not only find value in my music, but having worked in the business world, I know what it takes to be a professional within an organization that strives on teamwork. I look forward to being an asset not only to your games, but to your entire company as well.

Last but not least, I offer competitive pricing for my services. My music comes with the guarantee that it will satisfy the demands of both your game and your fanbase while also adhering to the constraints of your budget.

Please contact me at any time, either by messaging me through my website or by sending me a PM here. I look forward to creating art with you in the near future!

Best,
Greg
[Score.] Musicworks
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:34:54 AM by Muuurgh » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic