Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:50:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsOblitus - 2D fantasy action-adventure roguelike
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: Oblitus - 2D fantasy action-adventure roguelike  (Read 31313 times)
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2014, 12:30:15 PM »

I asked on Twitter, but you can probably give a better answer here: now that you have publisher support, do you still plan to do a Kickstarter for Oblitus?

Edit: nvm, saw your reply. That's great news. Oh, and the new screenshots from the Destructoid article look incredible.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 05:29:17 PM by Christian » Logged

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
ConnorUllmann
Level 0

Designer, Artist, Programmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2014, 05:00:19 PM »

I asked on Twitter, but you can probably give a better answer here: now that you have publisher support, do you still plan to do a Kickstarter for Oblitus?

Edit: nvm, saw your reply. That's great news. Oh, and the new screenshots from the Destructoid look incredible.
Thanks! We're pretty happy not to have to do one. We were just about ready, but then they came along and we stopped. Also thanks about the screenshot! We've got some good stuff coming up with new areas Smiley

Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2014, 05:35:41 PM »

The art style has a more painted look to it, so much more refined. really looks great. The early style was more cartoony, for the lack of a better word.

Here're the images if any of you haven't seen them yet:

And for comparison:

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
mirrorfish
Level 1

?!?! ... It's just a box.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2014, 07:18:45 PM »

This looks sweet!

ShrackAttack
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2014, 08:49:25 PM »

This game looks especially awesome.  I sent you a quick email.

Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2014, 05:53:09 AM »

Probably kind of early to ask, but I was anticipating the Kickstarter to be able to back and support the game. Now that crowdfunding isn't necessary, do you have any estimates to when preorders or alpha/beta purchases might be available?

SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2014, 09:38:38 AM »

This does look cool, yeah. Following!

ConnorUllmann
Level 0

Designer, Artist, Programmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2014, 08:22:00 AM »

It's been a while since I posted here... Sorry for the wait! We showed Oblitus at PAX East and have just been chugging away on adding new content to the game. I've added some new pics of some forthcoming content for you to take a look at below!

Probably kind of early to ask, but I was anticipating the Kickstarter to be able to back and support the game. Now that crowdfunding isn't necessary, do you have any estimates to when preorders or alpha/beta purchases might be available?
I don't currently have solid information on this, but I just started looking into it more seriously this past weekend. I'll post up here as soon as I know more!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic