Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 08:06:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsIntroducing Polygone!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Introducing Polygone!  (Read 6252 times)
Password
Level 0

Troy and Abed in the Morning~

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2013, 07:42:42 AM »

Another update!

It's been a while, but I've made some good progress. First, there's a new polygon: the Hexagon. This obviously makes the game a little more difficult. Also, polygons may now appear with a little "4" at the corner. This indicates that you must match 4 or more shapes with it to destroy it, rather than three. Next update, I will put that in the tutorial. There are also difficulty modes, too: easy and hard.

Finally, my awesome musician has finished some tracks! There's now some music in the game, as well as some (temporary placeholder) sound effects.

Almost done!

Play it here: http://www.stencyl.com/game/play/19861

Password
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 09:25:03 PM »

Wow, it's been a while. I've been real busy with school and whatnot, and unfortunately I had to push my career as a game developer aside for a while. But I'm back, and I finally got around to uploading this ol' game onto the Google Play Store! Go get it, it's free (it's my first project and all, and honestly it's not that great, but for zero bucks I can see people downloading it).

At the moment of this posting, it's not officially on the store yet; it may take a few hours to actually get onto the store. But, as soon as it's actually on the app store, I'll be sure to post the link! IF you want to find it yourself right now, just search up "Polygone" in the google play store. It should be the one with the four shapes in the icon. Though again, as of this moment it's not actually there.

Anyways, the online flash version is still up, so if you'd like to play it there you go follow the link on the first page. Please download the app once it actually uploads; I'd love to see your feedback and how it runs on all your devices! Smiley

Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2014, 06:20:22 AM »

Hey GJ man! I wish I could have done something like this at the age of 13.... At least I could try and make something now, if only I sat down and worked....

Anyways nice job on managing all this!

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Password
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2014, 02:31:12 PM »

Alright, the game is officially up! Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.potato.polygone&hl=en

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic