Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411413 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 05:27:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallLacuna Passage - Kickstarter Stretch Goals + Oculus Rift
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lacuna Passage - Kickstarter Stretch Goals + Oculus Rift  (Read 1855 times)
x70x
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2013, 05:56:56 PM »

Hi, I'm Tyler Owen, founder of Random Seed Games and the creator of Lacuna Passage. The game is a story-driven exploration and survival game set on Mars, drawing inspiration from titles like Dear Esther, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and even Pokemon Snap. You play as Jessica Rainer, the only survivor of the crashed Heracles mission, investigating the disappearance of the first ever manned mission to Mars. You have several tools at your disposal, but most important are your skills of observation. You will need to uncover mission logs, recorded audio files, and other physical clues left behind at critical mission locations in order to uncover the story. An interplanetary trail of breadcrumbs is waiting for you.

I wanted to inform you all that we have just launched Lacuna Passage on Kickstarter. We are off to a great start, but if you think it's a worthy project it would mean the world to us if you could share it with your friends and family.

UPDATE: We have now passed our funding goal, but we would love to hit some of our stretch goals including proper Oculus Rift support!

LACUNA PASSAGE KICKSTARTER PAGE

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:33:57 PM by x70x » Logged
Voltz.Supreme
Level 3

Iron Synth Chef & Voltage Architect

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 07:17:52 PM »

Looks great! All the best!

deathtotheweird
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 11:15:51 PM »

Yeah it looks nice. Remember seeing this on /r/unity3d, I really enjoyed those posts. It reminded me of a game I tried (and failed) to make so I hope this succeeds.

This and Routine would really quench my thirst for lonely space exploration games that draw some inspiration from 2001. Probably the only two games I'm really looking forward to.
x70x
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 11:04:55 AM »

Just wanted to give this a bump now that we have surpassed 40% of our funding goal! If you haven't heard of our project yet please give us a look on Kickstarter.
x70x
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 03:35:06 PM »

UPDATE: We have now passed our funding goal, but we would love to hit some of our stretch goals including proper Oculus Rift support!

LACUNA PASSAGE KICKSTARTER PAGE
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic