Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 08:02:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for 2d artist (sponsorship revenue split)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2d artist (sponsorship revenue split)  (Read 1787 times)
dabrorius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 15, 2013, 01:33:57 PM »

Hi,
my name is Filip and I'm looking for a 2d artist to work with me on few smaller projects. I have experience in developing (and sponsoring) flash games, you can see some of the games I developed on my newgrounds page. Captain Fugly even got sponsored by Newgrounds!

I didn't develop anything new for a while but I'd like to get into it again. I'm working as a web freelancer as my primary job so this would be a side project. So I'm looking for someone who's relaxed but still cares about his work. Oh and I have a masters degree in computer science if that stuff is important to you.

I'm thinking about developing a pixel-arty crimsonlandlike flash game. It would use 2d top-side perspective (I'm not sure how it's called, like pokemon or old zelda), it would be controlled by keyboard (wasd to move, arrows to shoot or something like that), but you would have levels so you would start at the top and have to fight waves of monster after which you would get a key to unlock the next dungeon level which would be quite similar but it would give you some sense of progress. That's the basic idea...

Oh and we would split revenue if the game got sponsored, and I guess it would (I got my last 4 games sponsored in $500-$2000 range)
cyborgpencil
Level 0

CP

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 10:32:17 PM »

If you are still looking I am interested. I am decent in pixel art but would love a chance to improve. let me know and i can send your some stuff so you can get and ideal of what i am capable of.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic