Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:11:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallVote on Greenlight for our free game playing Death deciding fate of a Nation!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Vote on Greenlight for our free game playing Death deciding fate of a Nation!  (Read 2309 times)
Koobazaur
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2013, 11:13:39 AM »

Free Narrative-adventure playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation!

Freeform exploration with Rich dialogue
What might you learn exploring the fundraising Gala and talking to the patrons? Perhaps the less you know the better?

Meaningful choices and Unintended Consequences
Can your choice change the fate of a Nation? What other result could your meddling have?

Cast of ambitious and influential characters
What if they die? More importantly... what if they live?

Complex setting of violent domestic conflict and industrial revolution
A devastated country - but is it your place to fix it? What if your educated guess is wrong?

Dynamic and surprising Ending
The choice is *entirely* up to you - but what other factors may be affecting the outcome?

Online Stats to compare Your Choices with
Anonymous aggregate stats of everyone's playthroughs will let you see how your own choices compare! Are you one of the good guys?

Think The Walking Dead meets Home and The Last Express, with a dash of To The Moon!

Official Trailer Available on:

Check the Postmortem Homepage, Like on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Track on IndieDB

So who is the author?

I am a travelling Cinematographer, Game Programmer and Web Developer currently living in Los Angeles. Aside from hobby game programming since me tweens, I have worked for two years at a small indie studio that published two titles for PCs and consoles. I also have a Masters in Comparative Ethnic Conflict which, as you can see, inspired much of the setting for the game. This isn't intended to brag so I'm skipping details - if you're still curious you can find more details about me here.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 10:32:31 AM by Koobazaur » Logged
Games Inquirer
Level 4

I love video games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 12:52:07 PM »

Tears of Joy

Check out my amateur blog in Greek or English.
Koobazaur
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 08:17:11 PM »

Compilin' our next significant milestone... let's play "spot the missing paren" :p
Koobazaur
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 10:22:12 AM »

Postmortem Just Reached GOLD with New Character Art, Features, and Trailer

Watch it below:

New Trailer:

And vote for us on
Koobazaur
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 08:24:15 AM »

Yeee, check your PCGamer today!

"... example of how to write nuanced characters with a reach into complex late-game branching narratives ... which happens little elsewhere in videogameland."

There is a huge emphasis on freedom of choice. It was refreshing to not be completely patronised by a game, to be treated like a critical reader.

Full Article Here!

Koobazaur
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 09:48:39 PM »

For those who wish to support us, Pre-Orders are OPEN with Variable Pricing! Get your Bonus Materials now, play on the 15th!

On top  of the free game, You get:

• Extra Ingame Character - who is this mysterious lady? How is she involved?
  • Bonus Materials- Concept Art, Wallpapers, etc.
  • Old Pixely 16bit Character Sprites - some people really liked them so we'll throw them in!
  • Behind-the-Scenes Development Materials - early screenshots, concepts, design docs, etc.
  • DRM-Free! - we're going by the honor system - you support us, we support you Smiley

Koobazaur
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 06:29:36 PM »

In case you missed it, WE'RE OUT! You can download the game for free and also get the Extended Cut with extra character and goodies by choosing from several price levels! And we're also on Desura with a hefty 50% off launch sale Smiley

If you like it, please help us out and Vote on Steam Greenlight, we just broke into the Top 100 candidates :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic