Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 11:46:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsCommonplace BookSenkwanan [ALPHA DEMO FINISHED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Senkwanan [ALPHA DEMO FINISHED]  (Read 8834 times)
OddGoo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 30, 2008, 12:17:36 PM »

Sadly I wont be able to continue its development right now, and this is no competition material, so I just wanted to show you some tidbits of its current status =), enjoy! :

Download Windows version:
http://www.villavanilla.com/Senkwanan.rar

Old Things:

Many pillar ideas, mainly:

128 Individual, by some strange process, retraces the path of evolution and becomes amphibious.

and

Insects or other entities from space attack and penetrate a man’s head and cause him to remember alien and exotic things—possible displacement of personality.

As he sees it, Doom and madness invade the world as people start turning into fish, horrible creatures and buried buildings emerge, and water tides seem to flow with life and wrath. A punishment from superior beings. "You did less harm to the world when you were fish"

Follow the protagonist as he struggles to survive and find sense, is it a dream?  a premonition? reality?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 11:09:46 PM by OddGoo » Logged
increpare
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »

Ah: I quite like the artwork dude; will be interesting to see how the blue guy moves, and also how the blood-spatter works (if, indeed, it 'works' at all).
OddGoo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 12:43:53 AM »

Ah: I quite like the artwork dude; will be interesting to see how the blue guy moves, and also how the blood-spatter works (if, indeed, it 'works' at all).

Thanks! Because of the time I am not sure if I will be able to make the splatter system as it deserves , but im excited about it!
Chaoseed
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »

Well, I have to say the premise rocks! We'll see if you can pull it off. Wink

OddGoo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 03:50:13 AM »

Well, I have to say the premise rocks! We'll see if you can pull it off. Wink

Thank you! This game will also serve as a companion for my procrastination-beating efforts, I have some deep issues ..
Chaoseed
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 12:53:52 AM »

Thank you! This game will also serve as a companion for my procrastination-beating efforts, I have some deep issues ..
Yeah, you're not the only one...WTF

guille
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 07:20:47 AM »

Vámos paisano!  Beer! Looking good, I hope you can finish it.  Smiley

OddGoo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 09:25:58 AM »

Vámos paisano!  Beer! Looking good, I hope you can finish it.  Smiley

Hey, thanks! Im from Jalisco, you?
guille
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »

wow, me too, GDL all the way  Beer! are you near there? or where exactly? Congrats for the Depict project too, looks promising, push it to the limit! I've worked on commercial mobile phone games too, PM me your MSN address, we could talk some day  Gentleman

OddGoo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »

wow, me too, GDL all the way  Beer! are you near there? or where exactly? Congrats for the Depict project too, looks promising, push it to the limit! I've worked on commercial mobile phone games too, PM me your MSN address, we could talk some day  Gentleman

Awesome! Yes! Near Plaza del Sol. But currently I am in Tokyo! will return to homeland on december 18th Smiley.

Here, the death subway:

OddGoo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 11:10:14 PM »

Update, demo added =P
Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 11:39:24 AM »

Aww man, that was really brief! Looks really polished, though. I like the incidental details in the background, and running along like that kind of reminded me of the beginning of Braid. Keep it up! Beer!

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
OddGoo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 06:17:01 PM »

Aww man, that was really brief! Looks really polished, though. I like the incidental details in the background, and running along like that kind of reminded me of the beginning of Braid. Keep it up! Beer!

ahh thank you n_n;, shall hit the web soon .
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic