Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 09:47:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsDevelteam Summer Jam - With prizes for top 3 [August 3 to August 19]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Develteam Summer Jam - With prizes for top 3 [August 3 to August 19]  (Read 2448 times)
Garmy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 22, 2013, 11:54:33 PM »

Over at Develteam, we're running our first ever Game Jam, the Develteam Summer Jam. It's for 2 weeks, starting August 5th and running to August 19th.

We're giving away a total of 19 games for prizes. We're giving away: Portal 2, The Witcher 2: Assassin's and Kings Edition, Spec Ops: The Line, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Hotline Miami, Organ Trail, They Bleed Pixels, To the Moon, and Gemini Rue. First place wins all 9 games, and 2nd/3rd place each win the 5 indie games listed.

See our Game Jam page for rules and more information.

Hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 12:49:23 PM by Garmy » Logged

I run https://www.develteam.com - an Indie Game Development Community
Chronometrics
Level 0

www.chronometry.ca

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 01:52:00 PM »

Sounds good, count me in.
Garmy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 12:49:11 PM »

The Game Jam has started!

The Challenge Requirement is "Dual Mode Retro"

To meet the challenge, your submitted game must be either 2D or 2.5D and feature two distinct modes of game play. Games that would meet the challenge would be Zelda 2, TMNT, Blaster Master, Actraiser, and The Guardian Legend.

Prizes include a total of 9 games for 1st place, and 5 games for 2nd and 3rd place each.

Games can be developed solo or in teams of any size. Prizes are split among each member of the team, and the team decides how this split is done.

For more information, including a clarification on the challenge and rules, visit the Game Jam Page.

I run https://www.develteam.com - an Indie Game Development Community
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic