Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 01:03:05 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOculus/IndieCade VR Jam
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Oculus/IndieCade VR Jam  (Read 1785 times)
unsilentwill
Level 9

O, the things left unsaid!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 23, 2013, 01:23:18 PM »

http://www.oculusvr.com/vrjam/
August 2 - August 25th

Open to teams, making games just for the jam, click the link for all the rules. The Rift is pretty stunning for games and not-games alike, and not just First Person (Shooters), I'd love to see 3rd Person, top down, isometric, anything 3D goes. If you're interested in working on a Rift game/experience but don't have one; currently the two locations to visit are University of Southern California in LA and New York University (and maybe more). Or, find a Rift dev near you using this Google Map.

(Personally I'll be using my Unity Pro trial and looking for other more experienced Unity coders and technical artists while doing my own Rift support, low-to-mid level Unity tech, art design, and modeling/rigging/animation. Email or PM me if you'd like to work with me.)

Anyone interested?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:12:12 PM by unsilentwill » Logged

Chaotic Kitten
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 01:28:16 AM »

We backed the Rift, and are really excited for this Jam!  We'll also be using Unity, too Smiley  Good luck!

We are trying to find a 3D artist in hopes that we'll be able to go further with a bit of extra help, but it's so last minute, who knows.

stitch in time is still work.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic