Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 08:08:15 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGames you can't remember the names of
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 96
Print
Author Topic: Games you can't remember the names of  (Read 385519 times)
alxm
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1680 on: November 29, 2016, 04:24:46 PM »

the second one almost sounds like Dink Smallwood: http://www.rtsoft.com/pages/dink.php
Close, but that isn't it. The game I was thinking about had reduced-palette DOS graphics. Speaking of which though, Dink is a really cool game and I felt so bad about killing that lady's duck at the beginning that I started a new game to avoid having that on my conscience.

Getting back to making games! www.alxm.org
Dinomaniak
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1681 on: December 01, 2016, 09:02:38 AM »

I'm looking for this old PC game I played ~90's.
Side view platformer where you could shoot other guys and f*** prostitutes/girls on the street and they had an or_asm bar on the right side.
I'm pretty sure it also had a ton of "your mama" jokes in the main menu somewhere Smiley .

quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1682 on: December 10, 2016, 09:16:39 PM »

racing style game. You click to go faster
you have a phone in game
you are in the desert.. made by "arcade kids" or something..
it's on my computer I just don't know the name!

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: December 11, 2016, 02:51:34 AM »

Zineth
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: December 11, 2016, 02:52:12 AM »

I'm looking for this old PC game I played ~90's.
Side view platformer where you could shoot other guys and f*** prostitutes/girls on the street and they had an or_asm bar on the right side.
I'm pretty sure it also had a ton of "your mama" jokes in the main menu somewhere Smiley .

W*at.
Dinomaniak
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1685 on: December 11, 2016, 06:49:19 AM »

W*at.
Haha, it's the weirdest thing, I know ! :D
However it was part of my early adulthood, and I can not find it anywhere on the internet.

gmaestro
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: January 04, 2017, 04:58:13 AM »

I´m trying to remember a game i used to play in my childhood. It was like a persecution, where you drived a car and at same time controlled a guy in the back seat shooting other car. I remember also that in some time of the game, an enemy helicopter appeared and you have to shoot it also. Could you help me to remember the game´s name?
theaterofdreams
Level 0

Tiger

View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: January 04, 2017, 08:38:40 AM »

What was the game with the man, woman, and dwarf fighting skeletons? Was a medieval side-scroller
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1688 on: January 04, 2017, 08:58:40 AM »

golden axe

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
theaterofdreams
Level 0

Tiger

View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: January 05, 2017, 12:27:43 AM »

Ah yes. Sounds about right. Epic game.
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1690 on: January 05, 2017, 09:41:23 PM »

I´m trying to remember a game i used to play in my childhood. It was like a persecution, where you drived a car and at same time controlled a guy in the back seat shooting other car. I remember also that in some time of the game, an enemy helicopter appeared and you have to shoot it also. Could you help me to remember the game´s name?

Maybe Starsky and Hutch? You controlled two different dudes and both drove a car and aimed at the same time.

kavs
Level 2

Brad Kavanagh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1691 on: January 29, 2017, 07:05:19 PM »

Asking on behalf of a friend. He said the closest comparison was Fallout 2 but still hasn't narrowed it down.

OG nerds of Facebook! I need your help finding an old DOS game I barely remember...

>released around 1995 for PC
>isometric shooter/fixed aerial view, as you click to move your guy through different territories/screens (like Myst meets Starcraft)
>sci-fi theme, beginning on a dull gray planet
>WEIRD aliens
>one enemy has a single eyeball mounted on a pair of zebra legs and shoots lazers at you
>there's a brown muscly dude that becomes your ally
>there's a green preying mantis-type dude that also becomes your ally
>there's a massive mechanical door near the beginning that you can zoom in on and have to unlock
>I was a kid and could never make it further than 10 minutes into the game without dying or getting stuck
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 07:32:00 PM by kavs » Logged

quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1692 on: February 14, 2017, 04:05:59 PM »

First person, maybe unreleased. Got some footage at an event 3(? more?) years ago.
Objects changed scale based on your distance to the wall. So you could pick up a tiny marble and then step back and it would grow, allowing you to create a platform.

It ended showing portals where you change the size of the portals and there were chess pieces. Puzzle game.

Around the same time there was a game where you could go into a dollhouse, take something out, grow it with your shrink-gun.. I think it was a different game as the first was purely distance based, the second you had shrink/grow ammo.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1693 on: February 14, 2017, 06:10:43 PM »

is the first one

quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1694 on: February 14, 2017, 07:43:08 PM »

Yes, ty!

quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1695 on: April 08, 2017, 02:50:41 PM »

Looking for side-scrolling platformers where the level wraps around itself. I think one was in an "Ice Castle" and another was on a handheld.. PS Vita?

Ah, I found

but Icy Tower doesn't have the wrap around like I thought, just thought the back ground did. Well what else could this game have been?

scottburke
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: April 14, 2017, 10:50:42 PM »

I remember playing a great game where you chose a card that gave you a unique power. Not a computer game, but a good game for a big group of people. The powers were all unique and would counter-act each other in fun ways. Played it back in the 90s. Can't remember any clues to the name, does anybody remember something like this?
Sir Raptor
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: June 05, 2017, 04:15:27 AM »

There's a certain game I'm fairly sure came from around here - it was some fast-paced Contra-style shooter where the music was this long rock opera song with vocals that were "sung" by enormous HR Giger looking robot heads that would fly through. You basically just stood on a single floating platform while the whole level flew by around you.

I think it was called Level 2 or something along those lines, something else similarly impossible to look up, but I might be confusing that name with Level 22.
mishaboynor
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: June 05, 2017, 07:16:29 AM »

There was this game on win95 where you were controlling a village, their taxes and stuff like that...it was like a super small management game. It ended in me always being hanged in front of the peasants. It would be fun
to see what that game was and how it would seem now. When I was 7 years old I had never seen anything that crazy in my life.
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1699 on: June 05, 2017, 12:21:30 PM »

Around the same time there was a game where you could go into a dollhouse, take something out, grow it with your shrink-gun.. I think it was a different game as the first was purely distance based, the second you had shrink/grow ammo.

This one's Scale.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 96
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic