Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 01:01:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGames you can't remember the names of
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 96
Print
Author Topic: Games you can't remember the names of  (Read 386044 times)
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: March 16, 2018, 12:30:16 PM »

We need a game akinator

Armageddon
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: April 02, 2018, 12:21:46 PM »

Hand Knife Right I'm out of luck. I remember RPS writing about a free game where you scrubbed through a timeline of a town square of tons of AI and you're trying to find matching poses to the ones given to you. It was white, flat-shaded, with bold primary colors for points of interest. I'm pretty sure it was made in Unity and hosted on GameJolt.

It looked similar to this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/293940/Kill_The_Bad_Guy/

n0n4m3
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1782 on: May 25, 2018, 11:35:36 AM »

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a point and click adventure/puzzle flash game from around 2005/6. The game was really small, just one screen but you could click in multiple objects and certain animations would play.
I remember there were multiple objects that you could interact with like doors, windows a bell and some characters which I believe resemble like balls. Certain puzzles needed multiple actions to be performed in parallel so you could proceed.
There was no voice or text.

2 sequels were launched around the same time, only playable in the browser in a single screen (no scrolling or room changing).

I know it's a long shot since I don't have much information on the game but I'd appreciate if someone remembers the name.

Thanks in advance!

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1783 on: May 25, 2018, 12:20:17 PM »

Is it any of the Grow games? http://eyezmaze.com

n0n4m3
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1784 on: May 25, 2018, 10:54:29 PM »

@Tanner thanks for the suggestion but it's not any of those.

It's more similar to a point and click adventure than anything else.

n0n4m3
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1785 on: June 01, 2018, 10:25:17 PM »

Actually found the game I was looking for, it's called Hapland.

Daid
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: July 09, 2018, 12:53:20 PM »

I don't think anyone can help me. But I will give it a shot.

First off, the game I'm looking for is easily more then 20 years old. I think I played it before Duke Nukem 3D was released.
I found it somewhere on one of the game collection CDs, the legal ones. Usually filled with crap. But sometimes a few quality games.

The game was a real-time versus game, 2 players. The bottom half was like "Swords and Soldiers", both sides have a castle and you send out troops to attack the other. The top part of the game was a sort of puzzle grid. As I remember it, depending on the combination you made you could make simple soldiers, to the most complex combination would summon a dragon or something.

For the last 10 years or so, I've occasionally thought about this game and looked for it. But I cannot remember the name. And it most certain not a hit or anything. I wanted to find it, because it combines puzzle solving skills, with action elements and strategy. But I have never been able to find it.

Software engineer by trade. Game development by hobby.
The Tribute Of Legends Devlog Co-op zelda.
EmptyEpsilon Free Co-op multiplayer spaceship simulator
Fifth
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: July 18, 2018, 07:24:19 PM »

This may be a bit of a long-shot; I've never played the game myself, and this doesn't seem old enough to be what you're talking about, but could it be Siege, By Beau Langston of Fallen Angel Industries?

http://www.old-games.com/download/5558/siege-freeware-

yawningbang
Level 0

ya

View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: July 19, 2018, 09:02:19 AM »

Very old (somewhere in 1998-2002 I think) rts game with 2 (iirc) futuristic alien races. Can't think of much more than that to be honest. I know it's not much to go on, but it would make my day if someone can guess the game I'm thinking of.
Tusky
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1789 on: July 20, 2018, 03:16:03 AM »

Very old (somewhere in 1998-2002 I think) rts game with 2 (iirc) futuristic alien races. Can't think of much more than that to be honest. I know it's not much to go on, but it would make my day if someone can guess the game I'm thinking of.

ground tactics?
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: July 20, 2018, 04:20:16 AM »

dark reign or any of 100s C&C and Starcraft clones
yawningbang
Level 0

ya

View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: July 20, 2018, 08:50:21 AM »

I'm afraid not. It wasn't a particularly good game or anything. Been thinking about it all day, but really can't come up with more information. Thanks for trying anyway!
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: July 20, 2018, 09:00:22 AM »

which platform at least, I can't believe it's not revolvy (amiga)

Daid
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: July 24, 2018, 11:44:06 AM »

This may be a bit of a long-shot; I've never played the game myself, and this doesn't seem old enough to be what you're talking about, but could it be Siege, By Beau Langston of Fallen Angel Industries?

http://www.old-games.com/download/5558/siege-freeware-

OH MY GOD! THAT'S IT!  Tears of Joy
Ok, not 20 years old then. Only 17...

Would never have guessed the name. Because "Siege" in my history is this game:

Software engineer by trade. Game development by hobby.
The Tribute Of Legends Devlog Co-op zelda.
EmptyEpsilon Free Co-op multiplayer spaceship simulator
Dr. Omega
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: September 04, 2018, 02:18:03 PM »

I'll try to describe it as best I can since it's not really that popular of a game.

It was a hidden object and puzzle game with a man and a woman as the main characters. The man is immortal and also handsome (If I recall correctly) and the woman was blonde and could tell the future (If I recall correctly). I could remember a cutscene where they both are in a hotel room. Then there's a knock on the door and the person is saying "room service". When they open the door they realize that the room service lady is an assassin. She threw the guy with knives/stars and ran away.

What I can also remember is that the whole game had a Chinese theme to it. And I think the game was in two parts and I only played the 1st so what I am describing is from that game. If I remember right the game ended with the woman climbing in a cab but the driver is someone else and the woman realizes she's in trouble now and it ends like that with a cliffhanger. Only other thing I can remember is that if you never use a single hint throughout the whole story you unlock a special mode.

That's about all I remember that I think can help find this game. Thanks in advance.
zachs
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: October 04, 2018, 01:31:47 PM »

There was a little game I played in 2006-2010 (somewhere in there) on windows where there was a 3D view of a little white platform with a red ball on it. The more you click the ball, the more the little civilization develops or there was a bar on the left to put things in but you couldn’t place anything, whenever you clicked it it just started building and then there are these little white dudes that do stuff around the town and there were a lot of water fall that went of the side of the cube.
diegzumillo
Level 10

This avatar is so old I still have a some hair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1796 on: October 04, 2018, 01:49:48 PM »

There was a little game I played in 2006-2010 (somewhere in there) on windows where there was a 3D view of a little white platform with a red ball on it. The more you click the ball, the more the little civilization develops or there was a bar on the left to put things in but you couldn’t place anything, whenever you clicked it it just started building and then there are these little white dudes that do stuff around the town and there were a lot of water fall that went of the side of the cube.

I am super curious about this. Do you remember any other details like where you got it from? downloaded from somewhere? was it free? was it something you install or maybe a browser game? those were popular during those years.

diegzumillo
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1797 on: October 04, 2018, 02:05:24 PM »

Could it be a one of the Grow games? There is this Grow cube:

This one has a cube, water flowing out of it, little white dudes, a red orb and you click on stuff. It's not really 3D, but isometric.

It's hard to play browser games now that most plugins these old games were made are no longer supported on modern browsers.

diegzumillo
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1798 on: October 04, 2018, 03:25:19 PM »

Great! I always wanted to be the one to guess one of the games in this topic. I love the grow series. Actually I love everything by Eyemaze.

Epicskunk
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: October 06, 2018, 11:31:47 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm new to here, and I'm trying to find out a game that I have been looking for.

In this game, you play as a man who witnesses bunnies raining from the sky, causing havoc, while sleeping in your bed. On your way, you collect pistols and a radio. In the game, you go thorugh loads of bunnies, killing them. The game had different endings based on how well you did. If you didn't do well, you would get a time piece that allows you to go back in time and teleport into yourself that was supposed to get out and do this mission. In the game, you could collect weapons, including a special weapon you can get by cutting off a robot's arm. I can also remember that you can get gadgets by collecting keys in the game, which you can collect more with each run. You also had the power to lunge foward and backwards, allowing you to get a little bit more air, dodge enemy attacks and shoot while lunging. I remember that the game had walljumping as well.

It is a PC game. Hopefully someone knows what game I'm talking about so I can download it again and play again.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 96
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic