Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 06:56:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGames you can't remember the names of
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 96
Print
Author Topic: Games you can't remember the names of  (Read 385423 times)
o0Sasori0o
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: May 23, 2019, 12:21:49 AM »

OMG, nvm, I finally found out what was the game!!! It's Mad Magic from Oberon Media! Finally! >.<

Stono
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: June 01, 2019, 02:46:40 PM »

Hello.

I have been trying for so long to find this game. Really the only thing I remember of it is when you would run into monsters, the screen would go completely white and you and your teammates would be standing in the white room with the enemy. It was one of those turn based games with allies you can select from a little menu on the side. I believe this game was on the Playstation 2. A cutscene I remember is a human talking to what I THINK was a robot. The robot was being tested I think and it was getting put back into its pod. I think that was what happened in the cutscene, but I'm not 100%. It was futuristic in setting.
warps0
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: June 02, 2019, 03:58:27 PM »

Hihi so I'm here to ask about 2 games that I can't find  Panda
The first one, is a really short platformer (I believe it was something of 4 or 5 stages) where you are werewolf and a song progress with you while playing, like a videoclip but with the game. I think that in stage two, you have to dodge some barrels.

The other game that I can't remember, is not particulary a game haha, you can make things like this

Actually there is an option to play, you have to reproduce random pictures that are shown to you, such an apple and I just remember that one :p
Btw also I remember the interface, and launcher with a DOS style.

Edit: I remembered something about the second one, it was called ART or ARTIST... and probably it was a .bat exec and maybe, and just maybe I found it in pixelprospector near 2014/2016

I hope somebody can help me with this, sorry for bad grammar, thanks!  Coffee
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 04:04:16 PM by warps0 » Logged
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1843 on: June 02, 2019, 05:35:29 PM »

Sounds like BECOME A GREAT ARTIST IN JUST 10 SECONDS: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-27/?action=preview&uid=4987

warps0
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: June 03, 2019, 02:23:36 AM »

Sounds like BECOME A GREAT ARTIST IN JUST 10 SECONDS: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-27/?action=preview&uid=4987
Awesome! It was that game, thanks a lot s2 Wizard
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1845 on: June 03, 2019, 08:04:58 AM »

Looking for a game:
-It was very Mirror’s Edge inspired (similar aesthetic and emphasis in movement) but 2D and a completely different story and characters.
-It was available in YoYo Games’ site where people posted their games.
-The plot involved a special pocket clock.
-It had religious references.

Eternia
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: June 24, 2019, 03:40:56 AM »

I remember playing this game on my computer as a kid, where you play as an animal and had to find these glowing rocks to put in these houses for other animals of the same type for some reason. I remember having to climb a tree at one point in the game, and having to talk to this mother bird to get her to stop taking the stones from the animals. I think the animals in question were mice, but I'm not sure.
wktr_t
Level 0

tired.js

View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: June 26, 2019, 03:24:07 PM »

I can't believe I don't remember the name of a spaceship racing game with aggressively sensitive controls. I guess you had like 3 ships to compete against or something, the game was very difficult.
Not sure this game was only for Windows, but I played it in a Windows XP box back then. Cool memories.
You guys ever heard of?
I'd appreciate any help immensely.

It seems that MobyGames did the job. The game I was looking for is H-Craft Championship (I remember it being a little better than it actually is).

Anyways, thank you and good luck with your game searches!

Cool
deepakverma84
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: June 29, 2019, 01:47:33 AM »

There was a game which I played in 90s. In that game, coins were popped out of boss' body when the boss was defeated. Our player looked like "he man" with a sword in his hands.
Is there someone who can help me out find out the name of this game?
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: June 29, 2019, 01:49:52 AM »

There was a game which I played in 90s. In that game, coins were popped out of boss' body when the boss was defeated. Our player looked like "he man" with a sword in his hands.
magic sword?
deepakverma84
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: June 29, 2019, 01:58:09 AM »

magic sword?

Wow... you rock man!!
so quick answer

That's the game I used to play in my childhood.
Thanks for helping man!!
fategame
Level 0

https://fategame.itch.io/buy NEW INDIE DEV!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1851 on: July 03, 2019, 08:38:27 AM »

Ages ago, I had this DOS game, a first person space fight sim, where you could fly around in space and seamlessly enter the atmosphere of small planetoids, sometimes with bases on them.

This is hitting so many neurons but I can't quite remember, they were fairly garish deep green with some basic shading? TOMT. I think I played something similar, i'll try to recover it

My own "can't remember" is a game where you wake up in a toilet... and there's alligators in the sewer... and it was an adventure game. I get RE2, Swapy and "where's my water" on google. No. this was an old old window looking adventure game...

https://fategame.itch.io/buy  Please consider supporting a new indie dev and helping us get out the word, because you know good games, you love good games and you like to share good things! Clock Blockers 2-a-like
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: July 03, 2019, 12:57:00 PM »

Ages ago, I had this DOS game, a first person space fight sim, where you could fly around in space and seamlessly enter the atmosphere of small planetoids, sometimes with bases on them.

This is hitting so many neurons but I can't quite remember, they were fairly garish deep green with some basic shading? TOMT. I think I played something similar, i'll try to recover it

My own "can't remember" is a game where you wake up in a toilet... and there's alligators in the sewer... and it was an adventure game. I get RE2, Swapy and "where's my water" on google. No. this was an old old window looking adventure game...

dare to dream?

Leoniander
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: September 22, 2019, 07:14:59 AM »

Hi guys,

Maybe one of you can help out!

Clues from my memory:

1. I am searching for name of a game which was in the years from 1995 to 2005.
2. It was sort of adventure explorer game
3. Main character was dressed in blue
4. He was throwing some sort of yellow balls (not rayman)
5. It was a 3d game looking from above of main hero
6. It started on some island...
7. In game there were coins which name of the coin started with letter Z.... smth as i recall.

Could someone shed some light to my memory of the game would be great! Thanks in advance
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1854 on: September 22, 2019, 12:06:57 PM »

megaman legends?Huh?

Daid
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: September 23, 2019, 12:49:29 AM »

Hi guys,

Clues from my memory:

7. In game there were coins which name of the coin started with letter Z.... smth as i recall.

Could someone shed some light to my memory of the game would be great! Thanks in advance
Sounds a bit like "little big adventure"? Maybe part 2?

Software engineer by trade. Game development by hobby.
The Tribute Of Legends Devlog Co-op zelda.
EmptyEpsilon Free Co-op multiplayer spaceship simulator
Leoniander
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: September 23, 2019, 08:07:23 AM »

Hi guys,

Clues from my memory:

Sounds a bit like "little big adventure"? Maybe part 2?

WOW! I think this is the correct one. Tnx again, amazing i've been searching it for some time now!
Daid
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: September 23, 2019, 10:39:02 PM »

You can get it on steam as well: https://store.steampowered.com/app/397330/Little_Big_Adventure__Enhanced_Edition/

Software engineer by trade. Game development by hobby.
The Tribute Of Legends Devlog Co-op zelda.
EmptyEpsilon Free Co-op multiplayer spaceship simulator
Leoniander
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: September 24, 2019, 01:07:22 AM »

I've also found https://www.lba2remake.net/ :O from my memory was the second part
MrZakurzacz
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: October 04, 2019, 03:57:37 PM »

Hi everyone, I've been searching for a game for a couple of years now and my friend recommended me to hit you all up.
All i know about is that it's top-down view and You start as some space-marine inside a cozy walled-off base (i think it also gets raided by the aliens You're meant to kill later) If i recall correctly close to the exit of the base You start in on the the left and right are traders, the one on the right is some kind of a doctor and the one on the left is an arms dealer. If it tells you anything please hmu on discord [MrZakurzacz#0569] or just reply here. Thanks in advance Smiley!
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 96
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic