Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1380598 Posts in 65849 Topics- by 58241 Members - Latest Member: TheMooseman

August 14, 2020, 09:12:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGames you can't remember the names of
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95]
Print
Author Topic: Games you can't remember the names of  (Read 297577 times)
pedrocevil4
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: June 30, 2020, 01:22:49 AM »

I'm trying to find this old game that I suddenly remembered last week and couldnt stop thinking about it. I only remember this much for now. If anyone knows this game then please do tell because I feel like I'm being delusional since no one I know irl knows what I'm talking about, and I'm starting to think I dreamt it or sth.

I think it was a rhythm game since the functions are similar to it. The last time I remember playing the game was when it was around 2010 ish cause I was playing it on the ipad 1 or 2.

From what I remember, the plot was that MC was a new student at this prestigious music school and was going to become a composer or sth?? And met some characters along the way. One of them plays the flute and the other was drums or piano??

The way the game works is that I have to tap and flick whenever there's the white blobs appearing on the white lines (I think theres 2 lines max). And it sorts of "replicate" what an orchestra composer would do in the orchestra because of the "flicks" and "taps" and "hand gestures" by swiping the screen.
friendlinzh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: July 12, 2020, 07:18:38 PM »

i played a mmorpg game like darkfall online,dont have level,i can not remember that game name
yuvismahi2
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: July 30, 2020, 11:23:49 PM »

Last time I played this game (mobile game on android) was in the year 2014 - 2016 so maybe it doesn't exist anymore.

This game was a catoonish strategy/rpg game of wars , you control a character as 3rd person view when you invade other fortresses and you fight with a sword and you do have some abilities as well. You can also control your tiny set of army and strategize against the enemy.

You can go back to your home town and roam around the city. Probably for upgrading, and looking into the next invasion or war.

What was memorable is that there was a princess in the town, it was like a side love story different from the main goal of the game. She has a heart displayed on top of her head that shows how interested she is in you.

Whenever you finish a mission you get the chance to talk to this princess, if you impress her then the hearts increase, and if you don't then they get purple and decrease.

That's as far as I can remember of this game and I haven't progressed much further to give more details.

This game was a head of it's time for sure ... please help me if you know this game !
marcAKAmarc
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1883 on: August 05, 2020, 05:09:03 PM »

About 10 years ago, I remember seeing vids and devlogs of this first person shooter / base builder called Love, but then I forgot about it and now I can't search it cause its name is so not search friendly.  Does anyone remember this or know whatever became of it?

More deets:
Solo developer (I think)
Team based base building / combat
Took place on a Spherical mini planet
The whole thing had some crazy graphics going on to make it look like a painting... maybe water colored?
I remember some videos showing off a super cryptic UI.  Maybe it was just dev tools though.
The stylized name may have been preceded by the developer's name.  Like 'Berry Stielson's LOVE' except that isn't it cause I just made that name up.

Huh??

ThemsAllTook
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1884 on: August 06, 2020, 06:24:12 AM »

I remember that one. Eskil Steenberg is the developer's name, and this is his website: https://www.quelsolaar.com/#love

marcAKAmarc
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1885 on: August 10, 2020, 08:05:57 AM »

I remember that one. Eskil Steenberg is the developer's name, and this is his website: https://www.quelsolaar.com/#love

That's the one!  Thanks!

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic