Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 03:01:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsGeek Love - a girl and her jars...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Geek Love - a girl and her jars...  (Read 1028 times)
devi ever
« on: August 05, 2013, 11:21:00 PM »

A small video game idea I'm working on to help me get back into the video game development swing of things. It's called Geek Love... and it's about a girl who collects and experiments with things in jars.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 12:09:38 AM by devi ever » Logged
devi ever
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 11:26:02 PM »

Walking animation.

This is my first game using a walking animation... so I'm keeping it simple.

I tried to make it more bouncy, but it just didn't feel right... and this game isn't really about action platforming... so this'll do for now.

karlozalb
Level 5

Do or do not.There is no try.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 01:38:52 AM »

I think the animation is ok. The style is simple and clear, probably a bouncy animation would be "weird"
devi ever
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 02:05:10 AM »

I think the animation is ok. The style is simple and clear, probably a bouncy animation would be "weird"

Thanks.  Yeah.  I think it'll make more sense in the context of her strolling around the lab.  I'm thinking there will be room for her being more expressive during other moments when she is interacting with objects.
devi ever
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 12:14:04 AM »

Considering going a bit higher rez for this so there can be more details in the jars... kinda wanna go even higher rez than this but I'm nervous about having to deal with that much detail in animating since I'm still so inexperienced. :/

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic