Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411426 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:09:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMicrogue - out now on iOS
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Print
Author Topic: Microgue - out now on iOS  (Read 27906 times)
JasonPickering
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2015, 02:54:09 AM »

oh don't worry. I am working on a fix, its just that's the cause. for some inside baseball:

This is the screen sizes for iOS 8:
Currently landscape: No, width: 320.00, height: 568.00
Currently landscape: Yes, width: 568.00, height: 320.00

This is the screen sizes for iOS 7:
Currently landscape: No, width: 320.00, height: 568.00
Currently landscape: Yes, width: 320.00, height: 568.00

I base the screen configuration off of the screen size, so that causes the problem. This week I am going to be testing a fix. basically if the Width is smaller then the height, the game will swap those values. It seems kind of clunky, but should work.

Zilk
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2015, 11:14:52 PM »

Bought it yesterday, sweet game! Smiley Congrats on the release!
thekill473
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2015, 11:16:08 PM »

Bought it, still gotta try it out though  Wink
roboy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: May 26, 2015, 06:46:55 AM »

Still not fixed for iOS7 on the latest build Cry

It shows loading... on the top left with a white bar on the other side and then continues with the small screen

Loving this game, despite the small screen, still haven't managed to run off with the chest yet!

3D artist - www.roboy.me
JasonPickering
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: May 26, 2015, 08:54:08 AM »

So I don't have much time right now but I will pop in tonight. I have a big post and I think I finally fixed the orientation bug

Bluebutton
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2015, 09:49:19 AM »

Bought it. Loved it.

Great execution on a simple idea.

JasonPickering
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: May 28, 2015, 10:59:02 AM »

So I made the update to the orientation, but have had trouble testing it, but I think its finally solved and the next update should fix that. The next update will only be a hotfix for that, although I might roll in one small fix, namely a smaller 6 floor tower, that is missing some of the more complicated enemies.

First Expansion:

so the first expansion is going to be themed around fire. I already have added three enemies.

The Fire Imp: simple little monster, but will be summoned into levels, via portals so watch out.
Salamander: Will leave burning walls of flame in the spaces they have moved through, blocking off paths
Dragon Whelp: Similar to its older sibling, but only casts fire right in front of it.

The last guy is an idea I am toying with. After watching play throughs of Crypt of the NecroDancer I am wondering if maybe I could design a boss fight. I want to add a new dungeon that's a volcano lair. It will be all fire themed enemies and  instead of going in and then coming back out, the last level will be a boss fight, with king Magmar (name temp) he will attakc you and summon minions and you have to lure him into traps to damage him.

I am also thinking about adding a new enemy that is one of Magmar's General. He/she will give all fire guys on a level the ability to move three spaces instead of two spaces.

JasonPickering
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2015, 03:50:56 PM »

New Volcano Tileset. Also you can see the Portals which summon imps

roboy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2015, 11:58:10 AM »

Noticed there was an update on the Appstore - the screen issue is all fixed! Beer!

Also the volcano tile set looks awesome man

3D artist - www.roboy.me
Paradoxica
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2016, 11:40:13 PM »

Apologies for bumping, not sure where else to put this...

The Ninja is bugged. It got trapped before it could move when the skeleton moved onto it's only valid square and when it was the Ninja's turn, the game just softlocked and nothing happened.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic