Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 01:13:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsFarSky - Survive underwater [On Steam]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: FarSky - Survive underwater [On Steam]  (Read 19674 times)
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2014, 12:44:14 AM »

I just released FarSky Beta v3.1 today!

This update really focuses on the second level to bring more content, such as glowing seaweeds, the anglerfish and the frilled shark.
There are also some changes with iron, you need to find spots to get more of it. Also added copper, and new types of spear.

The Greenlight campaign is still doing great with 3000 yes votes now thanks to your support Smiley

Follow the white rabbit !
Facebook
Twitter
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2014, 07:46:44 AM »

New update: FarSky Beta v3.2Grin

It is mainly about the new level, the deep-sea one! I also added lamps that you can put anywhere outside (actually it was an idea posted on a Steam Greenlight discussion :D ). There are also many fixes and small updates that make the game easier to handle (so more fun to play).

Also the game is now #37 (just checked) on Steam Greenlight! So this is really a good news, don't hesitate to vote if you did not already: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226898710

Have fun!

Facebook
Twitter
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2014, 02:12:35 AM »

FarSky got greenlit! Grin
Thank you all!! The game got 11 500 yes votes in less than a month, bringing it to the #6 rank, which is really amazing!!
Official release date has been set for April 25.
I just released Beta v4.0 today, with abandoned bases, sandbox mode, whales, more farming.. Enjoy!

Facebook
Twitter
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2014, 04:21:36 AM »

Is the release going to be Early Access or a regular release? What other features are you planning?

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2014, 04:51:56 AM »

It's going to be a regular release. The next features to come aim at rewarding exploration. I'm currently working on droids you could find and fix, and they will follow you and help you along  Smiley

Facebook
Twitter
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2014, 08:04:02 AM »

Just added caustics. It will be available within the final release, on April 25  Wink

Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE2dmu8koQY&feature=youtu.be

Facebook
Twitter
rascalpuppyjay
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2014, 07:06:31 PM »

I bought it when you announced it. It's looking absolutely delightful. Keep up the great work. I remember playing it when it was just a arcade like game.
ptron
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2014, 03:38:20 PM »

I'm playing the Beta version and it is a really great game. One thing I like the best is that it is very re-play-able. It also lets you be creative with base building. Did I mention a strong exploration component?
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2014, 06:54:15 AM »

Hey everyone!
As the game will be released on Steam in 3 weeks, I'm making a pre-release test group to find the last bugs and issues.
If you already bought the game and want to be part of the group, email me at [email protected]. You'll get a copy of the final release game before everyone, but with some bugs! haha!  Wink
Hope to hear from you! Cheers!

Facebook
Twitter
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:46 AM »

If you own the game, you still have 2 days to email me and become a pre-release tester for FarSky !  Wink
([email protected])

Facebook
Twitter
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2014, 09:10:57 AM »

Your game doesn't have a Steam page yet? Was hoping to add it to my Wishlist
Also will there a launch week discount or anything like that?

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
NinthPower
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2014, 06:33:37 AM »

Super cool keep up the good work!

TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2014, 02:24:38 AM »

Your game doesn't have a Steam page yet? Was hoping to add it to my Wishlist
Also will there a launch week discount or anything like that?
I'm currently working on it. Will post a message here once everything is set and ready Wink

Facebook
Twitter
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2014, 12:26:48 AM »

Hey!

I officially confirm that the game will be released on Steam on Friday, April 25!  Grin
The launch trailer is set and ready!

A lot has been added to the game for the final release. I listed all the defaults of the game and fixed them. I improved the building system to make it more intuitive, improved the global balance difficulty (mainly with the Kraken), added "steps" to cliffs so you don't need anymore the underwater scooter to go exploring, more variety in the world, all the workshop tables have been redesigned, more sea life has been brought (now there are tunas, dolphins, the great hammerhead and the great white shark). Many new features including finding and fixing droids so they can help you out by carrying items and protecting you. Also there are now gold chests you can find in the world. They give you coins you can use in Sandbox mode to buy equipment before launching a new game. Graphics have been improved, including the caustics effect I talked about before.

I hope you'll enjoy this trailer, and that it makes you want to know more about the game  Smiley

PS: the game will cost $14.99, and will have a 10% discount for the first week.

Facebook
Twitter
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2014, 04:30:28 PM »

Finally, the full release is out! And available on STEAM!!
As I said previously, there are a lot of new features/updates/fixes.

I hope the game will have enough sales so I can continue game development.
I'll keep you inform of course of the plan for FarSky. There may be some updates to come, can't say much about it yet. Wink

By the way, FarSky OST in high quality is available on Lapse's bandcamp Wink
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 03:35:55 AM by Spekler » Logged

Facebook
Twitter
rascalpuppyjay
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2014, 06:41:54 PM »

I bought the game, but I dunno where it is. I can't find the account statement of where or how I bought it.
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2014, 02:34:39 AM »

@rascalpuppyjay: I suppose you bought it from the website. You normally get an email from the Humble Store with all the useful pieces of information and download link inside.  Smiley
If you have any trouble, check out the FAQ of the website. It explains what to do if you have any trouble during the purchase process.

Facebook
Twitter
rascalpuppyjay
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2014, 02:15:32 PM »

I checked for the humble store code in my email it doesnt exist.
TimC
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2014, 10:52:09 AM »

Then there could has been an issue or you maybe did not put your correct email address. But don't worry, you must have a paypal confirmation.
I don't handle this, but the Humble Store does. Go here:http://support.humblebundle.com/ and tell them about your problem, they will fix it.  Smiley

Facebook
Twitter
AD1337
Level 9

Lucas Molina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2014, 04:01:00 PM »

I saw this title on Steam and I was thrilled to play a survival game that takes place in the far sky.  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic