Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 07:48:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a programmer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a programmer!  (Read 1129 times)
pathfinder
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2013, 03:19:49 AM »

Hello,

I've been working on this game for 8 months now (PM me for information) and its been designed already, Graphics made and sounds/music made, im looking for a coder with knowledge of C++ (Cross platform development) and for now with profit share, i finance this personally with my company (i pay for graphics, sounds and anything else there will come (marketing costs etc), you would be my partner for future games also if things work out and if we do good off course we will be paid in full but you gotta start from somewhere. i think C/C#/C++ (C++ being the most important) would be beneficial aswell, so PM me any info about yourself (Experience, portfolio or anything of you what you have done coding, i promise you will be compensated good when we deliver) intend to release it to PC/MAC/Linux.
soryy708
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 03:06:44 PM »

I am pleased to hackishly announce that I have successfully sent you, sir, a private message.  Gentleman

PS: How come "hackishly" is not a word?  My Word!
pathfinder
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 12:51:53 AM »

bump, still looking!
Starkiller
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 02:36:46 AM »

It would be helpful to have some idea of the type of game you're doing, screenshots would really help your case.

win/linux/ios/macos/wp7/xbox360 developer
- C#, Objective-C, Javascript, PHP.
- XNA/MonoGame, OpenGL/ES1, Direct3D.
pathfinder
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 02:49:33 AM »

It would be helpful to have some idea of the type of game you're doing, screenshots would really help your case.
Sorry, we dont want this in public yet, i pm you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic