Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 03:45:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkI will Beta Test your Games
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: I will Beta Test your Games  (Read 4052 times)
beufreecasse
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2013, 10:15:05 AM »

Hi,
Fiverr accepts paypal, you just have to order my gig directly on fiverr.com.
See you soon.
beufreecasse
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 01:39:58 AM »

You can also pay by Credit Card Wink
beufreecasse
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 01:45:08 AM »

Hi,

Thanks to PompiPompi, I can share with you some parts of my work, this a one hour test report sample :

http://tinyurl.com/oxqjg2y

See you
Konidias
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2013, 11:40:12 PM »

I'm definitely going to look you up when my game gets far enough along for testing. Good stuff.  SmileyHand Thumbs Up Right

beufreecasse
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »

Thank you!
Hope to see you soon on fiverr.
 Smiley
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

Maximum Friendship All Day

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 03:43:24 PM »

In an hour for a short game/demo I can get a small list of reports done+lets play recording of the play through. It's not unreasonable. Most people donate me five dollars for doing an hour or two video play without me asking.

Shouldn't this be in the paid games ad section though, I'm here to talk about business, not about an advert for a business

ink.inc
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 03:51:38 PM »

moved
beufreecasse
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 08:45:42 AM »

In an hour for a short game/demo I can get a small list of reports done+lets play recording of the play through. It's not unreasonable. Most people donate me five dollars for doing an hour or two video play without me asking.

Shouldn't this be in the paid games ad section though, I'm here to talk about business, not about an advert for a business

Hi,

Could you tell me what is the purpose of this message?
Is this just an advice telling me that I don't have to create a paid service because most part of developpers would make a don if I work for free, or are you just trying to advertise your own service on this thread ?

If this is an advice, thank you.
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

Maximum Friendship All Day

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 08:51:16 AM »

It's neither.

I'm defending you. I'm saying that your prices are more than fair for an hour of time. As that is what people would naturally gift me when I do a very similar level of feedback for them.

I think you should continue doing this and I think that it's a pretty fair exchange.

beufreecasse
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2013, 12:00:04 PM »

It's neither.

I'm defending you. I'm saying that your prices are more than fair for an hour of time. As that is what people would naturally gift me when I do a very similar level of feedback for them.

I think you should continue doing this and I think that it's a pretty fair exchange.

Oh OK... I'm sorry was totally on the wrong track!
Thank you very much for your support. Smiley
beufreecasse
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 06:13:06 AM »

Hi,

Brand new features available on my GIG :

I can now record a video from tests for your PC, MacOSX, Iphone and Android games. Addicted

Also I can test your Games on Firefox OS thanks to my Keon Phone Developer Preview! Hand Thumbs Up Left

See you on my Fiverr GIG : http://fiverr.com/beufreecasse/beta-test-your-games-or-mobile-apps
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 06:24:45 PM by beufreecasse » Logged
Stratemyth
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2013, 02:17:20 AM »

So far I've ordered reports from 4 different testers on Fiverr, and beufreecasse's work was the most valuable.

Contrary to most testers (there are numerous on the web, with the obvious part of scammers), he doesn't just "play" and tells his opinion + obvious issues (one can ask his little sister for that), but really tries the various features/buttons/etc.

As indies, we have neither the taskforce nor a dedicated QA team to perform serious tests, so we always miss something. That's why guys like beufreecasse are precious, and his pricing is fair.
I heartily recommend his gig.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic