Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411841 Posts in 69419 Topics- by 58464 Members - Latest Member: Riya21

May 31, 2024, 10:04:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBlood Alloy - 2D Metroidvania - Dark Souls combat mechanics w/ Guns
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Blood Alloy - 2D Metroidvania - Dark Souls combat mechanics w/ Guns  (Read 714 times)
DarkSiegmeyer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 31, 2013, 10:22:56 AM »

Hey guys!  Would love to show you what I've been working on.

Blood Alloy is a 2D scifi, urban metroidvania that takes the stamina-based combat mechanics of Dark Souls and applies them to gunplay.  It'll have non-linear exploration, awesome boss fights, and tons of different enemies and weapons!

Here's a decently polished gameplay video - it's going to get even MORE polished than this!

We'll be launching a Kickstarter campaign in less than two weeks, with a hyper-polished trailer, but I just couldn't wait to show this to you all.

Follow me personally @FraynkWash, or my company Suppressive Fire Games LLC @SuppressFGames.  Or like us on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/BloodAlloy

I'm super proud of my artists who have worked their butts off to get this to this state.  Also, shout-out to Alix and Calvinof RobotLovesKitty, the creators of Legend of Dungeon, who are two of the nicest, most warm people I've ever encountered.  Love the indie scene.  
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:02:14 PM by DarkSiegmeyer » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic