Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411496 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:52:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallGang Garrison Sentry Update Finally Here!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gang Garrison Sentry Update Finally Here!  (Read 6874 times)
mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2008, 10:35:24 AM »

Since our move away from TIGForums, Gang Garrison has made some huge strides forward, and yesterday, we finally released the first version including sentry guns! Let me tell you, its freaking awesome! Since the end of the Bootleg Demake Competition, this game has acquired some major polish. It now includes an in-game communication system, tons of new maps (and map rotation), SENTRY GUNS, more polished sprites, and more! So I highly reccommend checking it out.

For impatient people, here is the direct download link:
http://www.cube7.ca/gg2/gg2_b38.zip

You can also check out our website-less new domain at http://www.ganggarrison.com

I will admit, I've jumped the gun a little on  posting this, because in the next few days, we plan on implementing new spy features, taunts, and some other cool stuff. Were not looking for lots of publicity at the moment, cause the new version might still be a bit buggy, so share with your friends and come play with us, but don't go publishing any articles quite yet...

Keep checking our website for new updates, because they tend to come out on a daily basis and there are some awesome new features planned. When we have an 'official' sentry version early next week, we'll make another announcement and try and get as many people playing as possible!

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 10:41:00 AM by mrfredman » Logged
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 01:52:06 PM »

I think you forgot about the sentry guns.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »

I think you forgot about the sentry guns.

Nope, I'm pretty confident they are there, I'm currently using one to defend my base from about five other sentry guns Tongue

Are you having trouble using them or something?

I guess I forgot to post instructions and updated controls for people who are playing from here.

To bring up the build menu as an engineer hit 'F' and then use the numbers to build.

You can also bring up the chat menu by hitting 'C' and then using the number keys.

And the basics from our old thread:

N - Change Team
M- Change Class
WASD - movement
Mouse - aim
LMB - Fire
RMB - alt-Fire
LShift - view score/players
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic