Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 06:46:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsTIE - A Game About Depression
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: TIE - A Game About Depression  (Read 27333 times)
TonyNowak
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2015, 01:45:07 PM »

You shant be dissapointed, trailer soon.
TonyNowak
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2016, 07:50:07 AM »

Should've set it up from day one but here it is. Added a pause menu, you can change music volume, sound volume, enable/disable the post fx for better performance, and for cosmetics, enable/disable cursor trail, and still working on a button mapping functionality. Speaking of the cursor and overall UI I've made some art changes, the cursor is actually a pointer now and interactions feel much more precise. I've been busy optimizing where I can and going through the project with a fine-tooth comb.

I also rewrote the room transition script to support much smoother room transitions, and as many lights/particles as I want. Jeremy is busy with the sound end of the trailer and we cannot wait to show you the game. Some input from the community however, would you guys like to see controller support for TIE, and would it matter to you if it wasn't present?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:05:16 AM by TonyNowak » Logged
wirelessbrain55
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2016, 07:19:08 PM »

Wouldn't really matter bc from what I understand it's more a click and look game than like an action game so no controller support is needed.
TonyNowak
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2016, 08:08:57 PM »

Added rainy days in the mix, it looks fantastic in motion, there's a .gif of the TIE guy in his undies below just for fun, and to show you the rain of course. Tongue

TonyNowak
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2016, 10:21:35 AM »

:crazy:Well hi there guys! Long time no talk (again). Real life has been getting in the way as of late, but, TIE is still in development, albeit, slowly, but surely. We're on our last round of polish, and I've isolated all of the issues/quirks/bugs into a surprisingly small (page long) list, and we're squashing them one at a time. Look forward too more soon, but in the meantime, I'll leave this here:

https://gfycat.com/TallSeveralItaliangreyhound

Something isn't right in your fractured reality.
nnyei
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2016, 04:23:59 PM »

Nice to see that this is still in progress. I wish you good luck with the last round of polish and am looking forward to its eventual release (regardless of how long it'll still take)! Smiley
TonyNowak
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2018, 08:01:47 PM »

You can grab TIE here: https://tonynowak.itch.io/agameaboutdepression
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic