Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411487 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 11:28:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallGerm Defense - defense type game with awesome graphics
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Germ Defense - defense type game with awesome graphics  (Read 602 times)
danielnieto
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2013, 10:40:44 AM »

After long months of development, yesterday I published my first game, I hope you guys like it! It is only for Android for now, next week will be available for iOS

Germ Defense is a fast paced defense type game, combining real time strategy (RTS) and Tower Defense (TD) elements with lots of action!

The main goal of the game is to destroy the "Mother Virus" which is releasing it's little buddies to destroy your inmmune system

you MUST stop them by sending your best soldier cells to combat them!

You have at your disposal 10 soldiers different, each has its own qualities, strengths and weaknesses, and you can complement each soldier with a skill of the 10 available, for example, maybe you want your fastest soldier to freeze it's enemies, or perhaps you want a long-range soldier to push back enemies with each hit.

Germ Defense gives you the ability to assign a skill to your unit as suits you! and whenever you want, in this game you have to build your strategy to defeat the germs, viruses and microbes that want to infect your body!

- 10 types of units

- 10 skills to assign

- 30 levels

- Colorful and fun graphics

Google Play Store link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niktingames.GermDefense
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic