Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:38:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesQuite Soulless
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Quite Soulless  (Read 20843 times)
Chizzer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 01:46:13 PM »

(15:55:23) theambulants: im installing the quite soulless game right now and reading the "license agreement"
(15:55:30) RinkuHero: what's the agreement say
(15:55:31) theambulants: " Well, sing my angel of music, grow, Autodesk! Autodesk representative once said, that I am insane. I am not, but I am in love with 3d studio max, the product is a true wonder.
During the process of my work several times my basic human rights were terribly violated by the representatives of the government of Russia. Country of Russia, have your negative feedback!"
(15:55:45) RinkuHero: haha
(15:56:22) theambulants: "If you are still reading, please accept the fact that life is a labyrinth, there is the exit somewhere, but nobody exactly knows where it is."

This alone makes me want to purchase the game, on the basis that I may discover more valuable Engrish deep within it's bowels.

==================================
-Boop! Danuh-nah daanuh-nah naaahh-
Chizzer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »

Oh, and Parking Slot anyone?

Incidentally, it's also a helipad. You know, in case your car is a helicopter.

==================================
-Boop! Danuh-nah daanuh-nah naaahh-
Erik Svedäng
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 03:01:12 PM »

Looks interesting...

Latest news about my games: www.eriksvedang.com
___
Vice President of Marketing, Romeo Pie Software
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2008, 03:45:27 PM »

Does this have anything to do with Pencerkoff?
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »

I just recorded a Let's Play of the first few minutes of this game, I'll upload it to YouTube in a bit.

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 05:30:12 PM »

And here it is:

Please forgive my boring voice and amateur narration, this is the first time I've ever narrated anything online.

Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 05:55:15 PM »

Paul, I quite enjoyed that!  You should do more narration - I don't like most Let's Play narrators (mashuren is maybe an exception), but I found your voice to be very soothing. Well, hello there!
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 06:02:48 PM »

For some reason I am reminded of this: Zen Sonic  Grin

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 06:17:17 PM »

Holy shit, Mr. Peabody set the way back machine to 1997 and started a multimedia company that got into the games industry!
isaac
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 06:22:52 PM »

Wow, thanks for the video, rinku.

This game looks amazingly amazing. Some severe 1993 style going on.

Oddbob
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2008, 07:12:57 PM »

Great stuff Paul. Just one thing, do you often get the urge to converse with lavatories or just in games?  Grin
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »

Just in games. It works in FF6!

dither
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »

In the Indiegamer forum thread, the author of this game mentions "striptease" as one of his past jobs, and offers to show pictures.  WTF
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2008, 12:59:18 AM »

WTF I want to read the rest of that license agreement. OH MAN, I SO DO.

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2008, 01:01:19 AM »

Hey, the game needs a TIGDB page so that people who haven't played it can decide whether to rate it 1 or 5. Tongue

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2008, 10:48:19 AM »

True art always stay gets either 1's or 5's out of 5.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2008, 03:19:16 PM »

(15:55:23) theambulants: im installing the quite soulless game right now and reading the "license agreement"
(15:55:30) RinkuHero: what's the agreement say
(15:55:31) theambulants: " Well, sing my angel of music, grow, Autodesk! Autodesk representative once said, that I am insane. I am not, but I am in love with 3d studio max, the product is a true wonder.
During the process of my work several times my basic human rights were terribly violated by the representatives of the government of Russia. Country of Russia, have your negative feedback!"
(15:55:45) RinkuHero: haha
(15:56:22) theambulants: "If you are still reading, please accept the fact that life is a labyrinth, there is the exit somewhere, but nobody exactly knows where it is."

best license agreement EVER, i think i'm going to download the demo only to read that file

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2008, 05:56:34 PM »

Paul, I quite enjoyed that!  You should do more narration - I don't like most Let's Play narrators (mashuren is maybe an exception), but I found your voice to be very soothing. Well, hello there!

Haha, to me the sound of my voice sounds weird (although that's always the case when one hears oneself talk). But anyway, yeah, I'd like to make more Let's Plays of indie games. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. It'd be best if the suggested game doesn't already have a Let's Play (many indie games do, like La Mulana and the Mondo series).

Renton
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2008, 02:49:37 AM »

Haha, to me the sound of my voice sounds weird (although that's always the case when one hears oneself talk). But anyway, yeah, I'd like to make more Let's Plays of indie games. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. It'd be best if the suggested game doesn't already have a Let's Play (many indie games do, like La Mulana and the Mondo series).
My friends say that I have a nice voice. I have yet to hear what's so nice about it.

Is there a Let's Play for Mount&Blade? If not, I suggest you make one.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2008, 09:01:36 AM »

Haven't tried it, but right now I can't afford the $30 it costs, so I'd prefer freeware games at first.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic