Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 01:31:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsDark Dawn, Looking for a programmer for a 2d side scrolling game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dark Dawn, Looking for a programmer for a 2d side scrolling game.  (Read 1177 times)
Dkiearth
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2013, 02:13:33 AM »

hello there

Am an artist that trying to create a 2d side scrolling game,going to the roots of old school games, like Cadillac and dinosaurs and metal slug, its post-apocalyptic theme.

the programmer that i was working with he went for a master degree so am kinda without a programmer,if someone is interested he can message me,all art and animation of the game is made by me, this is my first game and am still learning. am just really passionate about my project  for more details message me, thank you very much for your time.

soryy708
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 02:49:04 AM »

Hi.
I'm a programmer.
Need a hand?
OneAM
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 10:46:41 AM »

Hey there, I saw your post and I thought, "this person is gonna need sound at some point. So I thought I'd say "hey", and ask you what your plan is for the sound in your project?

Im a trained audio engineer and composer and I'd like to work with you. Check out some of my compositions at https://soundcloud.com/a-i-tyler

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peace,
Tyler
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic