Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 03:25:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProfessional Music Composer and Sound Designer available (9 games completed)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer available (9 games completed)  (Read 632 times)
Level-Up-Audio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2013, 06:11:34 AM »

Hello there! My name is Andrew Kim, and I am a Toronto-based music composer and sound designer. I run Level Up Audio, which is my home recording studio tailored to service the audio needs for all types of media, including games. :D

I have completed Music/Sound work on 9 game titles so far in the past 10 months, and am currently working on my 10th and 11th games. I specialize in full orchestral, classical, historical, cinematic, world/ethnic, electronic, 8/16-bit retro, rock, metal, pop, folk, hip hop, and any fusion of these genres.

You can check out my latest music composition demo reel here at my website:

www.level-up-audio.com/demos

I'm looking to collaborate on cool game projects that are at or almost at the stage where they require music and/or sound effects. Depending on the ratio of coolness of project:your needs:possibility of profit, I am willing to work up front for low pay, with the possibility of modest back-end recoupment (either from funding or gross receipts or net profit).

What I can do for you:
- I can create custom, original, interesting, appropriate, complex music loops in any genre (as mentioned above), any historical setting (different cultures, different time periods), and any style (happy, cartoony, serious, sad, atmostpheric, etc). I use a variety of virtual and real instruments, which gives me the versatility to tailor the music precisely to the developer's needs. I can compose a great catchy theme for your game's title screen, or a mellow relaxing loop for your menu screens, or epic music for your battles, etc.
- I can create original sound effects for your games, including exciting win sounds, realistic gun sounds, fantastical magic spell sounds, etc. I can create sound effects in a cartoonish style, or in a serious/realistic style, or anything in between.
- I can find voice actors, and record voice overs for your game.
- I can produce and master a full music soundtrack that can be sold for shared profit.

If you have any questions at all, free to email me at [email protected]. Don't be afraid to ask me anything, and I will give you a straight answer. I understand that indie game development can be tough to fund. Even if money is an issue, feel free to email me, and let me know what your needs are for your game's audio/music, and your budget. We can go from there!

Thanks, and take care! - Andrew Kim, Level Up Audio, www.level-up-audio.com, [email protected]

Andrew Kim, Composer and Sound Designer, Level Up Audio, www.level-up-audio.com/demos
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic