Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 11:59:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work(Royalitys) Hard Hat Games - Looking To Fill Some Spots
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: (Royalitys) Hard Hat Games - Looking To Fill Some Spots  (Read 820 times)
DarkUnicycle
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »

Hello and I am DarkUnicycle. I am the Lead Developer of Hard Hat Games. We are a small company, that has recently just started a project called Davyd. It is a horror title, but it takes it a step forward into horror just has many great horror titles have done such as Outlast, The Doom Series, and the Slenderman Series.

In this project you will be getting paid twice, once in December and once again by the end of the next year. The reason why is because if everyone does there part we will be getting enough to hold everyone over until we release the title by next October.

We will be using UDK as our choice of engine and knowledge of C++ or Unreal Script will be required. If you would like to take a step forward and join us please email me some of your work or things you have done in the past.

If it's more information you want then I am here to give.
Hard Hat Games is working on a horror title based in the 1400s to 1500s. It will be showing the life of Davyd, who trying to find his father who has gone missing. Dayvd wakes up in a cabin and village he has never seen before. Davyd searches the house to come to find that his father used to work at this village as a carpenter. You leave the cabin and walk in to what it looks like to be a village burning. A little 7 year old girl is accused of being a witch as she is the only child who is not missing in the entire village.

What we plan to do for payment is simple,
1. Build demo and trailer for the game
2. Release concept art, demo, trailer on Kickstarter for funding.
3. Contact Youtubers (Markiplier, Pewdiepie, etc.) to show the world what we have.

***Update***
A couple of people have been recently removed from Hard Hat Games because they just sat there and did none of the assigned work and also failed to keep the company updated on there progress.
So there are more people we are looking for to fill in those spots.

1 to 2 people to do Art and Animation on HUD effects

1 to 2 Programmers of Unreal Script

1 to 2 Riggers/Character Animations (such as bobble effects, movement, etc.)

1 to 2 Environment Artists (Stairs, Scenery, etc.)

1 to 2 HUD Designers (Inventory, Health/Stamina bars, etc.)

If you have one of the skills listed below, then by all means contact me here :
TIGForums : Message me on here or post on this thread.
E-Mail : [email protected]
DarkUnicycle
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 10:31:31 AM »

**Update**

We are still looking for the following people to fill thoses spots so we can better improve our game. I do understand a-lot of poeple want pay-per-model payment plans but
I am a small indie company with no money to spare until we can pay everyone. I am a young developer with a-lot of nightmares that wants to make those nightmares
into a real thing. We are moving into the alpha in the game and I would like tohave everyone there so we can improve the game until release.

We are still looking for the following people :

1 to 2 Programmers of Unreal Script

1 to 2 Riggers/Character Animations (such as bobble effects, movement, etc.)

1 to 2 Environment Artists (Stairs, Scenery, etc.)

1 to 2 HUD Designers (Inventory, Health/Stamina bars, etc.)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic