Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 04:58:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsLift - flight sandbox - v0.2.0
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
Print
Author Topic: Lift - flight sandbox - v0.2.0  (Read 51460 times)
forsy
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 11, 2014, 03:41:19 PM »

Woooo, you're back! This next version looks much more user friendly. Smiley

Kinda got stuck on a direction before development stopped, so I figured I'd come back and get back to the basics. We'll see how long I last until I get bored working on editor stuff Smiley

--

Exploring the idea of internal components, in this case a cockpit. This could lead to some cool things, such as various sized cockpits for different types of planes. Cargo sections vs passenger sections - both potentially with variable load distributions. Notice the center of gravity changing with the location of the cockpit. Maybe like in the real world you'll need to figure out optimal placement for cargo and passengers to keep the center of gravity in the right spot.

Lift - Devlog | Play | Twitter
forsy
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 25, 2015, 07:16:27 PM »

Not to be a doomsayer, but when my boy was born, I had to go on hiatus for two years.

I think about this comment a lot, and I keep telling myself I'll start to work on this again soon. It's been a year now, and I haven't done anything. Maybe tomorrow? Smiley

Lift - Devlog | Play | Twitter
failrate
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: November 25, 2015, 09:03:27 PM »

Well, you're already on the computer, so you should probably go ahead and load up Lift in the latest version of Unity.  You know, just to make sure it still works Smiley
locknic
Level 1

Dominic Mortlock

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 28, 2015, 09:42:49 PM »

Long time no chat! Something popped up on steam this month, just thought you might want to have a look at it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/397340/

I much prefer your style and all though, looking forward to updates!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic