Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 01:14:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsExperienced programmer looking for artist collaborator (and others) [Hobby]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced programmer looking for artist collaborator (and others) [Hobby]  (Read 1596 times)
reapz
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2013, 05:19:10 AM »

I am looking for an artist (entire 3D pipeline ideally) who is interested in working on a game together, we could come up with ideas together etc. To clarify, this would be hobby development with an eye for potential profits.

I'd like to work with someone talented and who I get along with, but I am always meeting people from any other disciplines, so do not hesitate to say hello. Preferably people with a solid grasp of English.

I have a game development degree and have been working as a programmer for 3 years with one game on the market (3D action game) and others coming. I am very familiar with C++, C#, Java, Lua/Squirrel/Python as well as OGRE, Unity3D, DirectX, OpenGL etc.

So say hello and lets see what happens Smiley
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 05:41:48 PM by reapz » Logged
Starkiller
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 06:08:19 AM »

So say hello and lets see what happens Smiley
hello

win/linux/ios/macos/wp7/xbox360 developer
- C#, Objective-C, Javascript, PHP.
- XNA/MonoGame, OpenGL/ES1, Direct3D.
Osteel
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 07:44:38 AM »

I'll say hello too!

I know indie projects rarely require it, but if you're looking for a game designer to join your small team, then I would love to be it! I'm currently a game designer at a small time studio in Toronto with a few years backing.

I've worked and managed on some indie projects in the past (10+ man teams too) and although we never released our main project, it was an awesome experience. I'm looking to continue working on fun things on the side with more creative freedom than we get with our jobs ... so, yeah!

Anyway, good luck. Smiley
5I6VATR
Level 0

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 10:43:19 AM »

these threds fail 100% of teh time good luck
Selmak75
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 01:32:04 PM »

It would go a long way if you could post examples of past work, like screenshots or videos of your 3D game.

C#, Objective-C, VB, PHP, LUA, & Javascript programming
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic