Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69381 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 10:51:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallKing Arthur's Gold is now on Steam! 10% off til the 13th!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: King Arthur's Gold is now on Steam! 10% off til the 13th!  (Read 1644 times)
Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: November 05, 2013, 06:35:02 PM »

KAG is (finally) released on steam! We've been working towards this for a really long time now, and it feels great to finally cross that threshold out of "beta". We'll be doing a few more patches and things to clean up any remaining rough edges, but the reception has been great and the community has swollen nicely already.

The game is a multiplayer, competitive focussed "buildy-fighty" game. You build castles and walls, and then try to smash down the enemy's castles and walls before they can reciprocate. There are quite a few gamemodes, and the game is fully moddable, with the entire script source of the game "open" to the public. It has been in development since fairly early 2011 by myself and Michal Marcinkowski (MM of Soldat fame).

Of course, we'd prefer you buy it direct Wink We get the full cut that way, and you still get a steam key for the game as well!

Thanks to all those who have helped support the game so far, we wouldn't have got this far without our community who've helped spread the game and pay our rent for the past 900+ days it's been in development!

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 07:36:29 PM »

I got it from a bundle, do i get a steam key over thar?

Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 07:38:52 PM »

Uh you may have to email support (support at thd dot vg) for that, but check the user panel on kag2d.com for a "get steam key" type button - if it's there, you're good to go, if it's not, email support and one of us (probably our dedicated support guy) will hook you up.

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 12:08:54 AM »

i did get it on the main page's control panel, thanks!

surt
Level 7

Meat by-product.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 01:50:09 AM »

Got it from a bundle too, but no steam key button is showing for me. Can't remember the name of the bundle to check the bundle page for it.  Tongue

Real life would be so much better with permadeath.
PJ Gallery - OGA Gallery - CC0 Scraps
Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 03:19:09 AM »

Can't remember the name of the bundle
Funny how common that is, haha! Bundles clearly work since people buy them, alarming number of people never use the games though. If you get in touch with support via that email (or actually the contact page http://kag2d.com/en/contact will work too) you'll be able to get a key Smiley

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 07:52:12 AM »

Got it from a bundle too, but no steam key button is showing for me. Can't remember the name of the bundle to check the bundle page for it.  Tongue
POLANDBALL CAN INTO GAMES

Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 03:37:03 PM »

There were also indiegamestand and gamesrage recently Coffee

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2013, 04:07:10 PM »

gamesrage had the bundle i mentioned Tongue

Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 11:38:31 PM »

Droop I forgot about the tagline

surt
Level 7

Meat by-product.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 11:51:27 PM »

POLANDBALL CAN INTO GAMES
That was the one.
Steam key's showing up on the kag user panel now, so all's cool.

Real life would be so much better with permadeath.
PJ Gallery - OGA Gallery - CC0 Scraps
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic