Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411530 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 02:39:42 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a 2D character sprite artist [small payment possible]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D character sprite artist [small payment possible]  (Read 588 times)
owlcave
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2013, 01:37:01 AM »

Hello!

I'm Lewis from Owl Cave. We're a collective of people who work in the games industry but who also like making games in their spare time. As well as myself (by day I'm a producer and PR guy at BeefJack), there's Ashton Raze and Molly Carroll from Chucklefish, along with a variety of other contributors. We made a game called Richard & Alice, which a lot of people liked, and then another called Sepulchre, which people also seemed to like. And now we're working on a whole range of things.

One of the things I'm experimenting with at the moment is a series of small adventure games, and I need a 2D character sprite artist to give me a helping hand. You'd be designing and creating assets for a small number (probably 6-7) of characters for an adventure game that uses a sort of classic RPG perspective (here are some early WIP screenshots using placeholder character art - http://lewisdenby.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/test.jpg?w=788 - http://lewisdenby.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/test2.jpg?w=788 )

That's the sort of look I'm going for. Now, at this stage, I'm unsure of whether these games will be free or come with a small price attached, or something else entirely. One thing I don't have, as this is really just a fun project for now, is a budget. But if money is made from them, we can figure something out. For now, assume it's a just-for-fun kind of thing but with possible small reward later on.

Anyone who's interested, please drop me an email with portfolio at lewis at owlcave dot net and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic