Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411493 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 10:58:18 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralAndy's christmas extravaganza!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Andy's christmas extravaganza!  (Read 1258 times)
Powergloved Andy
« on: November 21, 2008, 02:09:53 PM »

Hey TIGers!

Well the holidays are upon us, and nobody celebrates Christmas like Andy does! I go all out every year, and have a great time. I send out Christmas cards to everyone I know so PM me or e-mail me with your addy if you want a card! (I'm not a stalker  Tongue)

Also, tell me about some of your traditions or what you plan on doing this holiday!

(I know I'm a little early but it's best to start the card thing early  :D)

Usually I throw a big bash for family and friends and we all make sugar cookies and have flour fights where we take fist fulls of flour and pelt each other with it. Then, we put up my tree, and a secret santa type thing with everyone.

Then I usually go over to my parents house and help put up their tree, and then go to other friend's house and do their tree too.

Also, I wear a santa cap everywhere I go in December. And I usually try to do one feast the weekend before Christmas for everybody, usually a ham, but I have some vegan friends so I get some vegan friendly meals as well, and we call just pig out and watch movies!

What do you do?
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 02:19:00 PM »

I'm gonna try and make presents for all my friends outside the family (and not on the internet). Gentleman

Family gets nothing! :D

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
handCraftedRadio
The Ultimate Samurai
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 02:20:27 PM »

I'm gonna try and make presents for all my friends outside the family (and not on the internet). Gentleman

What no gift?! I knew something was up when you 'forgot' my birthday.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 04:03:33 PM by HandCraftedRadio » Logged

Powergloved Andy
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »

Sweet, I got some people so far! This is going to be exciting!  Beer!
Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 08:01:49 PM »

Christmas is usually at my house, and most of the local family comes to join us.

We have a delicious Christmas meal, including some Pig soup. Seriously. You just throw a giant slab of ham into a pile of beans and you let it simmer for a few days. It turns out to be about the most delicious soup ever.
cyber95
Level 5

The Computer is your friend.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 08:27:06 PM »

I wanna start a TIGSource Secret Santa. I've done it at all the other forums I've gone to, and it's always been way fun. Presents I've received have included:
A mix CD of a shitload of bands I've never heard of (and 5 bucks)
A quality long sleeved T-shirt.
A very large box of Skittles.

Would anybody else be up for something like this?

As for at home, we're just gonna be at home this year. Every other year we go somewhere for Christmas. Every year my mom says "It's not going to be a big Christmas this year."
Every year it's always a huge Christmas.  She assures me that this time she's serious.

Like the last 5 years.

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 08:30:42 PM »

Hell yeah Cyber, but I might not be able to afford sending a package outside the US, and whatever I send is going to be homemade :D

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic