Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 01:34:05 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsMetanet Hunter REMIX needs YOUR help!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Metanet Hunter REMIX needs YOUR help!  (Read 644 times)
NightKawata
Level 0

The one and only.

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2013, 08:53:57 AM »

Now, I need some help, again. I never did find any help with 2, but maybe the third time's the charm...?

Essentially, I took Metanet Hunter 1, redid everything done wrong and made it right, I'm giving it all new areas and enemies, there'll be a brand new soundtrack to rock out to (also done by Ace!), and there'll be upgrades you'll have tons of fun using. It'll be radical, I swear!

Here's a few screenshots just to make sure we all know this exists! (I'd hope you'd know anwyays)

So what do I need?
  • An enemy/boss/hazard artist. I have nobody that can make graphics for those right now. This is the most important part!!
  • Testers! If you're willing to make sure this game controls well and it's fun, then contact me!
  • Other spots! If I didn't mention something here that you think you could help with, let me know, and we'll talk!

Now if you really do want to help out, contact me through one of these links!
  • YouTube: NightKawata (PM!)
  • IRC: irc.esper.net #nekuzen-dev or here (contact me there!)

If you can't help out with any of the above, tell your friends! Hopefully they'd know someone who can help...? That'd be awesome! You could also provide some feedback! (Please do so!)

That's all I have to say for now! With that being said, leave a comment, eat a taco, go on a vacation, or something! You decide! Just don't throw things at me! (Please don't  Sad)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic