Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411523 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 01:09:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] Need 2d Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Need 2d Artist  (Read 1074 times)
Prads
Level 1

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2013, 08:26:30 PM »

Hi guys,

We are developing an indie game called Chaos Shell (link's in my signature) and we are in need of a competent sprite artist to create the final sprites for our characters and environment. The position being advertised here is for the creation of only one enemy sprite sheet, but should the successful candidate prove to be very beneficial to the project, we will most likely hire them for the completion of other sprite assets.

While a skilled sprite artist is desirable, our budget is limited, so the artist we are looking for can produce an adequate quality of work and offers a competitive rate.

Job involves the creation of a few buttons and their different states (such as hover), the background image and other interface art. More details will be provided to the successful candidate.

If you are interested, please send me a note containing samples of your sprite work, or potential for sprite work, and an approximate flat rate you want for the job. Looking forward to seeing your sample works Smiley

Cheers
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:47:36 PM by Prads » Logged

Darnis
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 01:13:35 PM »

Hi Smiley Please check out my porfolio
http://darnis.weebly.com/

And the game I'm currently working on http://www.indiedb.com/games/crystalkin
Prads
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 06:47:20 PM »

Hey,
Thanks for replying but we have already hired an artist. If we need another artist we will definitely consider you.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic