Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:19:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsWrack - The cel-shaded, arcade-style FPS!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Wrack - The cel-shaded, arcade-style FPS!  (Read 7760 times)
Carnevil
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 06:19:11 PM »

We've got our next huge update out... "Decality!"

The decals really add a huge amount to the game (as you can see from that shot). Had I known the impact was going to be that great, I would have gotten them in sooner. Seeing all this destruction left in your wake really makes your actions much more satisfying!

In addition to the update, we also got our official Steam Workshop launch! The Workshop should now be fully visible to the public, so feel free to browse through it. To celebrate, it's 25% off for the next week!

So, yeah. Lots of news... lots of awesome.
Carnevil
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 04:23:40 AM »

Here's the trailer for yet another update! Yes, all we do is update. It's as if we're committed to giving you the best experience possible. How strange.

Anyway, this adds a new level, new boss, and other fun stuff! Check it out:

Carnevil
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2014, 04:06:12 AM »

Hey, guess what? There's a new level to play and a new boss to fight! We also somehow managed even more gore. I think we have a fetish or something. Anyway, it's all in our latest update, called...

Carnevil
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 07:42:14 AM »

So, apparently Wrack had a big problem with being really dark and drab, but thanks to a new animator on the team, it's looking tons better now! Smiley What a huge difference playing with a few sliders in Photoshop makes, eh? Thanks, histogram!

Anyway, here's the trailer for the next update, "Now in Color!"

Carnevil
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2014, 07:58:28 AM »

We're back with another great update for you! We recently brought a new animator team, and he's already having a huge impact! He's started animating the level 4 miniboss, Zombo, and it's coming along quite nicely! This next update, "Zomboned!", will feature that plus fading decals, even more gibs (!!), and plenty more!

Here's the trailer for "Zomboned!":

mrKaizen
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2014, 01:37:19 PM »

Looks great Wink

Carnevil
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2014, 06:30:05 AM »

I haven't done a trailer video in awhile, but definitely felt it was time with this update. It turned out really well too, so I thought I'd share it with you:

A lot of what's in there is the result of bringing on a new animator! He's really helped a lot. Not only have the new animations he's done been awesome, but he's helped get some new animation features into the engine too, like having the weapon animations affect the camera (you can turn that off), and monsters being able to look at you as they walk around. Really helps everything feel way more fluid.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic