Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 09:33:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingMaking Rabbits - Funny iOS game about cloning.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Making Rabbits - Funny iOS game about cloning.  (Read 876 times)
Madmax52
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2013, 04:18:11 PM »

Hi folks! I'm glad to introduce you my new game - 2D logic arcade in which you must build your way by your character's dead bodies  Evil

Game genre: Arcade
Platform: (iOS, Flash, Android (maybe) )
Release date: December 2013

Screenshots:

Gameplay:

Twitter

Waiting for feedback!
Bernie
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 09:02:58 PM »

Hello! I think there are a few things you could do to improve your game. Here's a few suggestions:

-Make tiles for all edges so they'll all look rounded. For example the single-tile column top looks out of place because the outline suddenly ends.
-Better button design; the blurry circles and arrows seem a bit crude. How about a single transparent color and a thicker arrow?
-What you show so far seems early in development and relatively simple. More enemies, moving obstacles etc. could help with variation.
-The backgrounds/tiles could use some more work; the pixel/photoshop contrast is very obvious.

It helps if you mention what you want feedback on and tell people about the stage of development you're in what you're aiming to do. Hobby/for fun? Smiley

Happy game-making!

http://www.origamihero.com - freeware oldschool games |  gamedev twitter
Ancient Account
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 10:26:43 PM »

Hello! I think there are a few things you could do to improve your game. Here's a few suggestions:

-Make tiles for all edges so they'll all look rounded. For example the single-tile column top looks out of place because the outline suddenly ends.
-Better button design; the blurry circles and arrows seem a bit crude. How about a single transparent color and a thicker arrow?
-What you show so far seems early in development and relatively simple. More enemies, moving obstacles etc. could help with variation.
-The backgrounds/tiles could use some more work; the pixel/photoshop contrast is very obvious.

It helps if you mention what you want feedback on and tell people about the stage of development you're in what you're aiming to do. Hobby/for fun? Smiley

Happy game-making!
This is what exactly what I would have said.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic