Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 06:39:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLevel Up Audio - Composer + Sound Designer for hire, indie friendly!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Level Up Audio - Composer + Sound Designer for hire, indie friendly!  (Read 624 times)
Level-Up-Audio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 03, 2013, 10:19:11 AM »

Hello there! My name is Andrew Kim, and I operate Level Up Audio, a Toronto-based recording studio that specializes in creating high-quality music and sound design for games and other media. I have completed music/sound work on 12 published games so far this year, and am currently looking for more work in December and beyond. I am an indie-friendly music composer, and always am looking to work with indie developers.

You can listen to my demo reel and sample clips here: www.level-up-audio.com/demos

I work and deliver on a 24/7 schedule, and can service international clients remotely, and local clients on site.

My rates are competitive, and negotiable, depending on the scope of the project. Feel free to ask me any questions at [email protected] or contact me through my contact form at www.level-up-audio.com/contact.

Andrew Kim, Composer and Sound Designer, Level Up Audio, www.level-up-audio.com/demos
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic