Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 11:31:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for a 3D artist to model and rig our main character
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 3D artist to model and rig our main character  (Read 734 times)
Fohlin
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 04, 2013, 06:34:15 AM »

Hello fellow indies!

We are looking for a 3d artist who could be able to model and rig a 3D character in Blender, for our adventure game A Touch of Moonlight. More info here: https://www.facebook.com/atouchofmoonlight

We currently have a 2D version of our main character ( A girl ~14 yrs ) in the game, but realised that we would probably save both time and effort by converting the character into a 3D model. The game itself is made with Unity, therefore every environment is in 3D, but consists of several hand painted 2D-layers to create a sense of depth. The NPC characters are in 2D as well (as they won't move around that much). But as we got deeper into the development we realised that the main character, who will be doing a lot of rotating and many custom animations, would benefit from being represented in 3D.

If you are interested, please send me a PM or mail us at [email protected] and let's take it from there. If everything goes well, we would be considering working with you for the rest of the project with other assets.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 06:43:44 AM by Fohlin » Logged
ironbelly
Level 0

Ironbelly Studios

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 05:12:45 AM »

Beautiful artwork, truly stunning.  This is the kind of project that I would love to talk about working at a discounted rate because of how amazing it's going to turn out.  I'll fire you off an email right away, in the mean time feel free to go through our portfolio at ironbellystudios.com and check out some of our previous work

~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
Ironbelly Studios -
AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
Unity & Unreal Services(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Cod
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic