Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:21:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArtWorkshopHow do I even people
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How do I even people  (Read 1042 times)
Password
Level 0

Troy and Abed in the Morning~

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2013, 11:16:18 AM »

K', so I've been working on this game about a UFO that abducts people, and I've been struggling on a good sprite for the people. I've tried multiple different styles, but nothing really seems to work. They all look pretty bad to me.

(Ignore the fact that some of them have no shading, since I really just want to think of a good shape)
There's going to be a lot of people on the screen at once, so it has to be fairly simple. Any tips or feedback on how I can improve them?

Crypit
Level 1

Has an IQ

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 11:54:32 AM »

I personally think that the third guy would look the best if you make his head less round. I prefer his body over everyone elses, they all look pretty great though! Hand Thumbs Up Left

Even my pixels are fat.
davemakes
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 08:40:48 AM »

My vote is for #4, being the most adorable. The first one's nice except he's standing kind of awkwardly with his arms away from his sides. The last one is interesting but his neck seems to stick out and is kind of a weird focal point.

Elm
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 03:23:47 AM »

Preferring #4 pretty much for the cute factor. That and the first one.
I think the issue is that the heads look a little awkward, the bodies are fine in my opinion. Try playing around with the heads. c:  Panda
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic