Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411953 Posts in 69435 Topics- by 58478 Members - Latest Member: Maiu

June 13, 2024, 06:14:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingI'm building one game per week in html5. Need feedback :-)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: I'm building one game per week in html5. Need feedback :-)  (Read 3515 times)
lessmilk
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 12:26:47 PM »

I just released a new game: Fill the Holes, you can play it here www.lessmilk.com/5/

Octrii
Level 0

computers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 02:55:10 PM »

Only one I played was the new fill the holes one but the animations and music are pretty snazzy, which is important with casual games. The way it was built somehow forced me to complete it. I've always wanted to do something like this but I don't have the consistency to keep up with it. You should stick with it if you can, cause before long you'll have a huge portfolio of completed things while most programmers haven't finished a single game.
lessmilk
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2014, 08:52:35 AM »

Only one I played was the new fill the holes one but the animations and music are pretty snazzy, which is important with casual games. The way it was built somehow forced me to complete it. I've always wanted to do something like this but I don't have the consistency to keep up with it. You should stick with it if you can, cause before long you'll have a huge portfolio of completed things while most programmers haven't finished a single game.

Thanks a lot! Smiley
frik
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 11:28:02 PM »

Game #5 is really addictive, I played all levels and finished with a click-score of 105. I should just replay it, as I made several mistakes early on.

(Btw. someone posted on your website on Hacker News, it's currently on the news front page with several good comments: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7113005 )
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:41:45 AM by frik » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic