Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:37:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMini Metro [playable build + Greenlit!]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Mini Metro [playable build + Greenlit!]  (Read 40820 times)
rek
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2014, 01:03:43 PM »

A suggestion : Statistics

It could be interresting to get various real time and global statistics, such as :
- Load ratio (percentage of used seats in the cars) (can be displayed at the network level, a line, or a station)
- Average transport distance (Average distance crossed by each traveller, can be given at network level, or for a station, for the travellers going from or to the station, or at network level per passenger categories))
- Average waiting time (at network, line or station level)
- Number of people in transit (people change line at a given station. It could be a the network, line or station level)

These data could be provided real time, or the average/sum during the whole game (It could also be plotted against time).

This could be interesting, but would it be useful information for the amount of clutter introduced (and work involved making it legible)?
Gorman
Level 0

hnnnggg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2014, 10:59:54 PM »

So this maaaay have released on Steam Early Access today.  Beer!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/287980?beta=1

Check it out

Screenshot courtesy of steam user CueZero

jovanmilic97
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2015, 02:31:38 AM »

Simplicity here is what makes it so good.For Early Access,this is damn amazing. I think this game deserves a ton more popularity.Its relaxing and addictive (with 3 modes) for me.
failrate
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2015, 03:16:59 PM »

I ended up buying an Early Access copy to give to a friend of mine.  I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time Steam pops up to tell me that he's playing it Smiley
marcgfx
Level 8

if you don't comment, who will?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2015, 02:36:08 AM »

I actually went and bought it on steam, I like it. I got to the point where "city limit reached" and then I was at a loss what to do. did I beat the city? I just went on playing and noticed I was no longer getting extra trains/lines/carriages. the counter at the top went up slowly from (91 to about max 150) but I never lost, so I eventually just stopped the game. I kind of missed a "congratulations with statistics" or something like that, so that I really know I succeeded. to be honest I'm not sure if I am going to play again, as the ending was so unsatisfactory. when I lost I at least knew I should be able to do better Wink

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic