Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411493 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 05:46:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMoon Boing: My Freeroaming 3D Arcade Platformer is Out Now For iOS!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Moon Boing: My Freeroaming 3D Arcade Platformer is Out Now For iOS!  (Read 630 times)
KevinNolan
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2014, 08:47:23 AM »

I'm very happy to announce that Moon Boing is now up on the Apple App Store!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/moon-boing/id737750094

As one of the very first lunar astronauts, your mission is to reach a mysterious, distant giant statue for the benefit of humanity. Between you and your objective are forty stages and 120 stars worth of increasingly tough platforming challenges.

Features:
  • Unique Lunar Lander-style momentum-based movement - mastering it lets you cross huge gaps and turn tricky corners in mid-air
  • Very simple controls - rotate and boost. Easy to learn, but has hidden depths
  • 3D freeform movement - tackle the challenges any way you like.

Moon Boing is free to try and just has one payment to allow you to continue past stage 12 - so you're free to have a go straight away and don't have to worry about Free To Play mechanics.
KevinNolan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 01:45:35 PM »

Oops, sorry for starting this in the wrong forum. Cheers for moving it Smiley
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 03:16:00 PM »

Might as well post my impressions here too

Beta tested this. Great game. It's like a 3D Bean's Quest, in that you're always jump and must choose the direction and power of your jetpack-assisted jumps. Force fields, collapsing platforms, and more stand between you and the exit. The controls take a few levels to get used to, but it won't be long till you're expertly judging jumps and planning out the best routes to the exit. Yeah, you could just jump through a level, but the real challenge is collecting everything, or beating the jump par. It's almost like a puzzle game in that aspect.

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
KevinNolan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 03:20:26 PM »

Cheers Christian! I'm very glad you liked it. Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Right
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic